General Dance Discussion > Crush on Instructor...

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by summer280, Oct 1, 2006.

1. It's me.

It's me. Member

I had a look in other stuff as well, moves and mainly choreography. But feelings is a very important direction to concentrate, as it comes out my kavaliero has a crush on me at the moment. And it has lots in common with the upper story as I've practiced lots on my own and I'm helping him.

2. It's me.

It's me. Member

Now that I am not involved I find it pointless and cute!

3. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Boo-yah! LOL.

It's me. likes this.
  5. dbk

dbk Well-Known Member

To be fair, it's not like she's had to work to get a response. For as much as everyone "hates" having to repeat this kind of advice, they're quick to respond and seem reluctant to let the subject drop...

6. Hedwaite

Kind of like you just did?

It's me. likes this.
  7. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

This thread makes me think I'm the only one that has NOT had a crush on one of their instructors.

s2k, dbk, IndyLady and 2 others like this.
  8. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Starr your own thread !!!

It's me. likes this.
  9. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Some time ago a claim was made on one of these threads that *everybody* gets a crush on an instructor. I argued a disproof by counter-example, citing my own personal experience. I think maybe you advanced a similar position, at that point, but I can't remember for sure anymore.

It's me. and wooh like this.
  10. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Nope. You're not alone there.

It's me., wooh and IndyLady like this.
  11. Hedwaite

Same here. 1- None of them have been my type. 2- There's this thing people used to be born with and cultivated as they aged, called self-control. This has been yet another temporarily-amusing trolling, and it's run its course now. I put the OP on ignore, and unsubbed from the thread, so I can go food up the other thread.

IndyLady, It's me. and wooh like this.
  12. dbk

dbk Well-Known Member

Who me? I said my peace once and left it at that.

It's me. likes this.
  13. dbk

dbk Well-Known Member

I've never gotten even close to a crush, either. But I guess it makes sense... no one's going to post "HELP! I don't have a crush on my dance instructor, and I need advice!"

It's me., wooh and RiseNFall like this.
  14. Mr 4 styles

guess you were wrong dbk:cool:

wooh, It's me. and dbk like this.
  15. dbk

dbk Well-Known Member

Never been so happy to be wrong :rofl:

wooh, Mr 4 styles and It's me. like this.
  16. Mr 4 styles

lol for sure

wooh and It's me. like this.
  17. flightco

flightco Well-Known Member

I think this is my new answer to this question; for now on it is - "of course he loves you , how could he not? You two are a match made in heaven and if you don't tell him right now there is no telling what desperate thing he might do because he fears his love for you will never be realized" At this point I hang my head and stare at the ground, finally I look right into your eyes and say, "you must tell him, now, quickly, before it is too late" Then I quietly wait for the next response... (anyone know how to hang your head and stare at the ground in a message?)

Maybe it will shorten these " I have a crush on my instructor" threads to a couple pages, or at least they might be more interesting.

wooh and SwayWithMe like this.
  18. flightco

flightco Well-Known Member

19. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

You need to add to the "tell him quickly!" a "report back how it goes!"

20. It's me.

It's me. Member

I believe that for sure there should be an alert! "Your instructor is doing his/her job, don't get involved!" If I knew that from the very beginning it could have been easier! :D But fortunately crushes do not last forever.