Dance Websites > Dance Channel TV

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by Marishka, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Marishka

Marishka New Member

Dance Channel TV is the web’s central source for dance entertainment. Unlike old-fashioned TV, Dance Channel TV! broadcasts directly to your computer. This is live, interactive, Internet television 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Come here to be entertained as we walk you through the world of dance. Dance movies, short video clips, performances, auditions - from ballet to jazz, ballroom, hip hop, tango, and modern, we have it all. Dance Channel TV – your home for dance on the web! Connect! Explore! Come dance with us!

2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

If you're gonna spam, you could at least help your cause by including a link...

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

They can't include a link yet. ;)

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm, wonder if that could be because we don't appreciate "drive by" advertising?

5. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

No creativity?

6. danzur

danzur New Member

7. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Link or no link... :spam: I am!

8. dancewriter

dancewriter New Member

Spam or no, it sounds like a cool idea...for the total danceaholic...for which I believe there are quite a few, and the numbers are growing.

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

well, there's nothing there for us ballroom nuts...

tease

10. tinkcrzy1972

tinkcrzy1972 New Member

That's exactly what I was going to say. Found the above site earlier today while I was looking for a forum to be able to talk to other ballroom fans. I was not impressed.

11. DeniseG

DeniseG Member

Yes I was looking for a ballroom chat site too. There's nothing on this website yet! Anyone got recommendations?

12. Corne

Corne New Member

It might not have a chat site but it is the best ballroom site available. Some of us came over from other ballroom sites and this site is best and most frequently updated by posters. The moderators maintain a peaceable atmosphere as well.