Event Announcements > Dance for the Cure Black-Tie Gala At the Ritz

Discussion in 'Event Announcements' started by danceronice, Mar 12, 2009.

1. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

The AdMeTech Foundation invites you to a black-tie affair Saturday April 4th 2009 at the Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common!

Enjoy a multi-course dinner in the Grand Ballroom of the Ritz, followed by an introductory dance lesson, professional performances, and general dancing.

Dinner begins at 6:00pm, with a dance lesson at 7:30 and general dancing and performances until 9:00pm.

Admission is $125 and is tax-deductible. All procedes benefit prostate cancer research. For more details and to order tickets, visit http://admetech.org

The Ritz-Carlton Boston Common is located at 10 Avery Street, Boston MA 02116. Valet parking is available, and the hotel is convenient to the T.

2. danceronice

New Details!

~The coordinator for the evening is Bill Morganti, who will also be teaching the dance lesson.
    ~The evening's emcee is Mark Lightner of Arthur Murray Dance Studios.
    ~Production and DJ services are provided by Chris Johnston of SuperShag Dance Studios.

The evening will also include a Who's Who Tribute to Teachers of Dance in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.

The evening's featured guest will be the Professor and Chair of Radiology Research, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School.

For more information and to reserve tickets, visit http://www.admetech.org

3. Bella

Bella New Member

I wish I was around the Boston area. This is a wonderful fundraiser!

4. Shelu

Shelu Member

Contribution

My daughter and I will not be around. We will be making a contibution online in hopes for a cure. We lost a dear family member.

The Lubeski's

5. danceronice

Thanks, Shelu! There will be events in the future, too!