Dance Forums 9th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Jul 21, 2011.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

I thought it would be cool to keep up with the Dance Forums Anniversary date. We started Dance Forums September 17, 2002, so we are a little over a month away from the 9th anniversary!
  2. CANI

CANI Active Member

Thank you, DanceMentor, for Dance Forums. I, for one, have benefited in too many ways to enumerate!! Congratulations on the 9th anniversary! Thank YOU!:D
  3. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Active Member

WOW!!

I joined in early 2003 and am so happy to see it's still going strong!
  4. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Thanks to DM and all the mods for creating this fabulous place!!
  5. laucy.my

laucy.my Active Member

Thank you DM for this place! It is a really wonderful haven for all dance enthusiasts! :D
  6. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

+1 :cheers:
  7. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

It's been great DM. I think I was one of the first to join DF and of those one of the few who is still active here, but it sure has grown since then.

If only we could have our own dance party to celebrate!
  8. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

wonderful!
  9. Mysticle31

Mysticle31 New Member

Woooooooh!...

Funny, my favorite studio started at about the same time. Sounds like a good dancin year.
  10. Congratulations! DF is fabulous - chock full of information, support, and camaraderie! And Spitfire, I'm with you - wouldn't it be super if DF could have an annual anniversary dance party:rocker:!

:kitty:
  11. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Which makes me wonder; in those areas where there are a large number of DF members, have there been any meetups?