Dancers Anonymous > Dance Forums Statistics

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Jun 25, 2005.

1. lynn

lynn New Member

whew! got to work safely - i had to drive through several flooded street! That's so unusual - not sure what's crossing a 10" stream will do to my poor car.....

oh, you know what's worse?? i ran into my boss in the elevator... :shock: :?

2. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

was he/she late too?

3. lynn

lynn New Member

well, being the president of the company, i'm sure he's got a very flexible schedule!! But honestly, eventhough i'm supposed to start 8am, i haven't been doing that for about....let's see.....2 years??

4. Katarzyna

I'm never late to work, well maybe 10 min...

5. lynn

lynn New Member

i guess we're quite flexible around here - there really isn't any fixed time schedule - when we're late, we stay late to finish the work.

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I hate being late!!! I never do it, unless I absolutely cannot avoid it. Stresses me out too much. :?

7. Katarzyna

Same for me..

8. lynn

lynn New Member

i guess i have the excuse of - i live in a different city!! But then again 99% of our workers live in different cities....that excuse probably isn't gonna fly...

9. Katarzyna

you should be fine as long as you get your work done

10. lynn

lynn New Member

yep, our company is actually quite flexible... as long as i'm too obvious in slacking off, that is...

11. luh

luh Active Member

<rude mode=on>for example this one, <rude mode=off>
    :D
    luh

12. pygmalion

Hmm... Can't tell the difference between rude and polite modes. :roll: :lol:

13. lynn

lynn New Member

hmm, i've made 1300+ posts in july (hey, what happened to august??)

14. pygmalion

I don't see July. Only August. Wonder why. :?

15. luh

luh Active Member

they can't have every month in here..
    luh

16. lynn

lynn New Member

eh?? you're 1 month ahead of me?? i'm looking @ the 2nd chart [Top posting users this Month [July 2005] ] - the one before the top posting user this week.....

17. pygmalion

True. But I'm assuming from lynn's post that her stat display still says July. Can't figure that out, since mine's been saying August since 12:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time on August 1.

18. lynn

lynn New Member

yep, mine's been staying in July since....well, forever, i guess!! ah, i'm stuck in time!!! oh, remind me of that movie, what's it called?? tuck everlasting?? that was actually one of the novel we had to read when i was in high school!

19. Katarzyna

Wow, August had over 17.1 thousand posts... busy month

20. lynn

lynn New Member

maybe cuz we're too buzy on DF :lol: ??