General Dance Discussion > Dance Forums T-Shirts!!!

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by DanceMentor, Aug 23, 2004.

?

Would you buy a T-Shirt?

1. Yes

98.3%
  2. No

1.7%
  1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

I am going to go ahead and make Dance Forums T-Shirts available, as well as some other itmes if people are interested. I think this will be really cool, and I am hoping there will be some interest.

So first...I ask...

(with fingers crossed)

Who would be interested in buying a T-Shirt? if they were available for around $20 including shipping.

Also, besides the Dance Forums logo and the website address, what else would you like to see on the T-Shirt? There can be more than one answer to this question. We can have several designs, but I need to know as soon as possible, as I have a designer waiting to make a few designs.

Please show your support for the Dance Forums by letting me know if you want a T-Shirt. Other items may possibly include Golf Shirts, Mouse Pads and Tote Bags.

We can ship these items all over the World.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

I'm all for goofy slogans:

Why (insert whatever) when you can DANCE

Dancing- it's what's after dinner.

Either you're ON the floor or on the FLOOR- your choice (I could sketch little stick figures representing dancing on the floor, or lying on the floor)

May I have this Dance

Rather be dancing

(my favorite movie line) If it's got hair I can ride it, and if it's got a beat I can dance to it

Dancing is a universal language.

Ok, done being dorky now. Off to harass some other poor forum with attempts at creativity:-D

3. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

I would love a DF t-shirt, especially if it looks good enough to be worn on the dancefloor -- slim fit, witty dance slogans, strong colours (black, red, purple...), maybe a sleeveless version too? Spaghetti strap T-shirts for ladies?

For other items, how about shoe bags and shoe brushes?

4. squirrel

squirrel New Member

No, unfortunately not... :oops: :oops: :oops: Not because I don't want one, but because it would be too expensive for me... :( way too expensive!!!

5. Danoo

Danoo New Member

yeah i would buy 1 if it could be worn while im dancing :)

6. love2swing

love2swing New Member

I also like goofy/witty slogans.

How about something along the lines of... "If you're not dancing, you're wasting your feet."

OR

Dancing- The most fun you can have with your clothes on!

7. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Wow, that's great that we have 10 people interested in a shirt. I wanted to get a few people committed because I need to pay a designer to help me make the artwork for the shirts. I expect I will be able to offer a couple of different designs.

8. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Me! Me! Me! Me! :p :bouncy: :p I think the Logo and website would be great! A coffee mug would be pretty cool as well. :D

9. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

Me! and I think $20 inc shipping is a great price!! (I just paid 17.50 to have a tiny little charm that cost me $4 shipped :evil: )

I love the slogan ideas (big slogan fan here :D )
    I like

10. Laura

Laura New Member

I voted no. It's not because I don't like T-shirts, but rather that I look awful in the standard T-shirt style. Those high round necks and baggy torsos make me look about two sizes bigger than I really am (especially my chest), and I'm already plenty big. However, if the shirt was cut for women (narrowing through the waist area) and had a deep V-neck, then I could go for it. Especially if it had 3/4 length sleeves.

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

OK we've had some comments on style preferences, so what about colors? Personally I'd love a black shirt with red print!

12. tj

tj New Member

Well, I vote that we all chip in and send one to Raluca...

13. SDsalsaguy

Count me in! :D

14. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Yup, that works for me too, SD. Peach and Black works well too. :lol: :wink: I'm only kidding. Red and Black is cool...... :)

15. tasche

tasche New Member

You could always set up a store on cafepress and ppl could chose what product they wanted the logo printed on

I've had good experiences getting shirts printed at customink.com they have alot of style choices

16. SDsalsaguy

Dance-Forums.com
    ...where dance is a lifestyle!

What do you all think :?:

17. Pickmeuplove

Pickmeuplove New Member

Dancing- The most fun you can have with your clothes on!

That's great....lmao. I'd buy one if it said something funny like that.

18. etchuck

etchuck New Member

Can we make patches for the members of the Early Risers Club or Insomniacs Club too? :)

I haven't decided whether I need yet ANOTHER T-shirt. It might be nice if we went for a dry-weave shirt for the men, and maybe a tight-fitting top for the ladies.

As long as we're not talking about the DF thong again... ;) Or Lime-green socks.

19. Laura

Laura New Member

I'd love an insomniacs patch. I'd put it on my warm-up jacket.

20. SDsalsaguy

What would such a patch say? And how big would it be?