General Dance Discussion > Dance Forums T-Shirts!!!

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by DanceMentor, Aug 23, 2004.

?

Would you buy a T-Shirt?

1. Yes

98.3%
  2. No

1.7%
  1. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

OK, got it... I have your order down MM. :D

2. SDsalsaguy

Yup, I think that that can, indeed, be safely said at this point! :lol:

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Remember everyone black tops are available only until December 12th!!

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Actually, I was thinking that a DF merchandise order might be a good holiday gift to myself. That way, when I land in my new dance scene, I can show up in class wearing my DF paraphernalia. 8)

5. dancin_feet

dancin_feet New Member

Sorry SD, meant to get back to you on this yesterday!

Not sure that I'll be able to order a black with red if that is an option. Just with Christmas coming up, etc, might be a bit of a problem. Don't get me wrong I definitely want a shirt, whatever style or colour, I just need to get over Christmas and see where I'm at. Can't wait to see my instructor's face the day I walk into the studio with it!! :twisted:

6. SDsalsaguy

No problemd df. Also, just as a general FYI for everyone, a few more items & options have been added to the DF's Cafe Press shop. Check 'em out :arrow: http://www.cafepress.com/danceforums

7. pygmalion

I wonder if people who see the title for this thread realize that there are now more than just shirts available? Oh yeah. Dumb question. :oops: I'd forgotten abuot the banner. :doh:

8. SDsalsaguy

Well, it is down below at the moment, so, for those people who don't realise it, look down! :wink:

9. etchuck

etchuck New Member

How much is the doggie in the web ad? woof woof woof? :)

P.S. I wore my DF T-shirt last night (Monday) at a local swing dance holiday party (I think it's a 6th annual party), also known as the "Nine Ladies Dancing" holiday party (Chapel Hill).

I was going to suggest the Ten Lords-a-Leapin' swing dance title, but I was told when was there ever a swing dance with that many men in the area? :)

10. SDsalsaguy

Only 3 more days to go for anyone who wants to order a black DF shirt!

11. pygmalion

Thanks for the reminder, SD. 8)

12. SDsalsaguy

Well, here's another one...

Tomorrow is the last day to pre-order the black DF shirts! We *may* stiill be able to get uour order in for a day or two, but it will NOT be 100% if not ordered by tomorrow! If you want one, let me know the size... post it here, PM me, email me, send smoke signals my way, whatever! Just let me know!!! :wink:

13. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Whoa doggie! What are these black t-shirts gonna look like?

14. SDsalsaguy

The men's will be a black polo with a small DF logo, in white, over the left breast pocket area. The women's will be a strappy top with the logo, full size, in hot pink on the front. We *may* be able to get some black t-shirts with a full size red logo for the guys too, but that's not 100%.

15. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I just realized you were talking about a black T-shirt with white logo. I would be interested in that. Anyway, it will be good to get one top first and then see what the sizes are like... I don't trust any sizing guide by anyone until I have personally confirmed it myself.

16. SDsalsaguy

Ummm, so you want one black/white in medium, right? :?

How about you youngsta?

17. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

I swear women get all the cool stuff! I'll pass on this one SD, I don't do polo shirts.

18. SDsalsaguy

Coolio. If we end up managing to get some black tshirts with red prints for guys do you want one? And, if so, in what size?

19. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

What do you wear?

20. youngsta

youngsta Active Member

Definitely, large! cocodrilo mainly full button downed shirts or t-shirts.