Dancers Anonymous > Dance Forums... the soap opera

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Jun 14, 2007.

1. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

OK... whooooooah YEAH! 22 pages! I had to catch up speed-reading style. Holy cow. Stilettos and aprons, BM and me and cookies, switching teams, loaf in the oven. DUDES!

1) Yes. Cooking with me MAY be questionable. Only because my passion in the kitchen probably outdoes my passion in the bedroom.

2) Cooking with nothing but an apron would be uncomfortable. I would do it in stilettos though. Yes.

3) I would be the Angelina Jolie of the soap opera, switching teams as needed. However, I would not kiss my brother. I will have as many kids though.

4) Bring on the inappropriate clothing. Can one dance in a corset? Cuz I have one and really want to wear it. Hard to do isolations in a corset I suppose...

5) If Peaches came back from the dead it's because I killed her, brought her to the hospital where tj was the ingenious doctor, who convinced me to donate a kidney and a piece of lung to Peaches, so now she has some of my evil blood in her. I brought her the cookies that BM and I made as a get well present, because as soon as she gets better she'll start having foreign evil impulses and become my protegee.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

dancing in a corset work just fine...so do isolations

3. fascination

am opposed to cooking naked...things spatter.....especially hot things...ow

4. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

I think this just about confirms it...you and I seem to have very similar tastes in men. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

5. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Dancing in a corset is easier than other things in a corset. A lot has to do with how stiff the boning is. Yes, I speak from experience.

Oooooooo, I love it! Er...except one thing...I hope I don't pick up the baby-wanting gene. That's just unacceptble. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, in a general sense, or a specific to you sense. I mean, congratulations and all that. But I don't want that bit.) DH will probably appreciate any cooking enthusiasm that rubs off. Wouldn't complain about other enthusiasm, either. More is always better...

6. tj

tj New Member

(takes notes on what to leave out and what to include...)

:) :)

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

kinky thread..
    what happened to the moderators? .. oh yeah.. they're into it .. tsk tsk

8. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

You seem like you wouldn't take crap, but perhaps I misjudged. Eh, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :)

9. samina

samina Well-Known Member

funny story... at last comp, pro was dancing with another standard student who was wearing a corset. it started to come down while they were competing! she kept rubbing up against him to try to push it back up... became a bit of a joint endeavor to salvage things before they became... most colorful... lol

lesson learned... do not wear corset with long skirt during comp. lol

10. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Says a lot for someone on her FOURTH pregnancy! You must be one damned good cook! :uplaugh:

11. skwiggy

skwiggy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the afterthought shout out. :tongue:

12. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Would it be too much, to ask you to help us out here, and provide some suggestions on who should play you? :nope: No, neither you or John Travolta are options! ;)

13. fascination

depends....I have soft spots...but yea, you are probably right in some cases...prolly a result being too niave once upon a time

14. fascination

um...I am quite able to hold my own corset up;)

15. Indiana_Jay

Indiana_Jay Active Member

Without question!

16. BM

BM New Member

Quoth a seamstress I know, "It's all in the hips." :D

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

that would make sense... i know i'd have no prob keeping up one, then. lol

18. samina

samina Well-Known Member

mentioned this soap to my colleagues today over lunch... they thought the idea was hysterically funny & were actually fascinated with its evolution. for some reason i was a bit surprised by that... but we had some good laughs.

they unanimously felt i should be played by julia roberts. because of her goofy, horsey side, i'd have to agree... i love her swagger.

19. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Wow. No posts on this thread for a day? Is the opera running out of suds? ;)

20. tj

tj New Member

I was having trouble keeping up with all the episodes...

;)