Dancers Anonymous > Dance Forums... the soap opera

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol:!

2. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

I think that the Chocolate Wars and the Naked Competition would both make wonderful story arcs.

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

are we going with dipped in chocolate....?...b/c if it is the kind that hardens, like on a dairy queen cone, I might see my way to participating otherwise...um...not enough...uh reinforcement...nope...perhaps the A-1 ladies will go for it....not me...that day has come and gone...but with a tiny bit of help...I am competition worthy...and game

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

LOL... i think he was thinking more of pounding each other with 2-lb bags of M&Ms... does have its appeal. especially when paired with the naked comps...

i have to agree with you, neilsie, btw... great story arcs

5. fascination

I could never do that to peanut m&ms...heresy

6. fascination

not a fan of chocolate, but some things are special

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i feel the same, but i'd be game if i were allowed to try to catch them & eat them as they were being thrown... exra points earned for avoiding cracked teeth.

8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

indeed. am reminded of being 20 and discovering that every month i'd find myself buying the same two items at the same time: a pounder bag & a box of tampons... no doubt a common pairing... lol

9. fascination

for breakfast

10. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

tmi, but lol.

11. fascination

12. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

Wow... are we ever off-track, lol.

I can't think of anything to get it back on though. Hmm. I, as the raven-haired villainess, have gotten pregnat with triplets, each from a different father. Let's try and hypothesize whose they are! And what will happen when they're born. Doctor tj will have some shocked faces when he hands the babies over to me and whoever is waiting with a cigar on the other side of the door...

13. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

To this thread I say: :doh:

I love you guys. :)