Dance Websites > Dance Shoes Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by DanceMentor, Sep 30, 2003.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

I'm just finishing up another E-commerce website for a new customer.

I hope you'll take a look at Dance Shoes Milwaukee. It's my favorite design yet. If anyone has the opportunity, I hope you will take a look and see if you can spot any bugs. There is one link I still need to activate (How to Order). Other than that, it should be nearly perfect. The site has already sold 5 shoes!

2. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

The site looks very nice...you are definately the web man!!!! After a quick look around, I don't see any bugs. I'll see if I can get some time to fine-tooth comb it and let you know if I find anything. As of right now, it looks GREAT and is EASY to use. :D

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Looks really good DanceMentor! :D

FYI, I didn't see anyhing in the children's shoes picture box...but don't know if i should've or not.

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yup. This website looks cool. I'll put it through Jenn's infamous endurance test (i.e. shop for sundry shoes for countless hours :lol: ) sometime tomorrow and see if I can find any bugs.

5. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

I like it!
    Very easy on the eyes, and easy to get around in.

Nice job!

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I did the endurance test, and I couldn't find any glitches. Yay! :D

One comment. I couldn't find anywhere on the site that states the shoes are in English sizes or gives instructions of how to convert sizes from English to American. Maybe I missed it? *shrug*

7. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

...And I'll be sure to add link to Dance Forums on every page of Dance Shoes Milwaukee. :D

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to add an image and link to the children's shoes.