Dance Websites > Dance Shoes

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by ShyDancer, Mar 9, 2004.

1. tasche

tasche New Member

I sell them I just haven't gotten them on the site yet. PM me and I'll mail you a catalog =D

2. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

They are the same sizes as here d_f ... I take a 6.5 in supadance & Paul Wright and 6.5 in the Very Fine.

Im seriously considering style 1636 from the very fine range ..... I know I just got the other pair and they are sensational, but those 1636's just about have me wrapped around their little.....er heel! :lol:
    tax time here so Im waiting on a nice return in the next few weeks so maybe then...... :twisted:

3. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

Liked..No

Loved.. YES!

They are great! Very fine seem to be making them better now, these are much lighter than the other 2 pairs I have and I also noticed that there is a metal rod through the sole, the insert is a sort of vinyl/leathery material instead of the velour in the others and the suede soles are much better quality.

What do you charge for the int. shipping? ..... uh-oh .. i feel that annoying itch to buy buy buy coming on! :lol:

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

I thought you were the one who mentioned those shoes before. 8) :)

5. dancingtiffany

dancingtiffany New Member

Hi! I am new to this forum!
    Talking about dance shoes, I agree with Shydancer, the shoes of that brand are great! Great quality and great price!
    I am just a beginner, and I cant afford those expensive dance shoes, so very fine is the choice for me, btw, their styles beat any other brands too!

6. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

Welcome dancingtiffany!

7. pygmalion

Hi dancingtiffany. Welcome. :D

8. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Wecome to df dancingtiffany! And any plans to carry men shoes tasche?

9. pygmalion

I believe tasche mentioned in another thread that she already does... I think. :? 8)

10. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

She hasn't, and I checekd recently. She has promised, though, I think.

11. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Umm, on July 25th she made the following post:

12. dancingtiffany

thanks for all of you! 8)

There are some websites that carry men shoes. But I am not sure about their quality. I dont know if they are reliable. Which brand is good for men shoes though? I have no idea.

But for lady's shoes, I am an expert! I spend too much money on dance shoes. :oops: As a beginner, I have 3 pairs! But I dont think they are enough for me. I am looking for another pair of shoes for my purple dress. I love purple! Any suggestion?

13. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Go back to the first page and read . . .

14. dancingtiffany

yes yes. They are good.
    I search online and find a few which are super nice too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of them are killing me!!!!

Sorry that the pictures are so large.... i dont know how to adjust the size...

15. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: Who woulda thought? A large selection ... of PURPLE shoes. Yes! A dance shoe lover's dream. :D

16. tasche

tasche New Member

Sorry I haven't had time to reply sooner. Anything Very Fine makes I can get for my customers as the warehouse is only 20 in drive for me. To whet Sagitta's appetite see below

[​IMG]

International Shipping is $12 for the first pair and $6 for each additional pair.

I got a sneak peek at a new style coming out yesterday. Its an adorable spectator style practice shoe with a louis heel (not the thikcy chunky heels). Similar in style to the supdance practice shoes in shape but with adorable retro stylings

17. tasche

tasche New Member

Yet ANOTHER purple shoe

[​IMG]

18. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

I found you on ebay Tasche :D and at $12 shipping Im bidding !!:D

...... I shouldnt.....I dont really need anymore shoes... or do I?? is 5 (all under 8 months old) pairs too many? :?

Doesnt matter really, I want them so I shall get them!

19. tasche

tasche New Member

Lol I'm not going to confess how many I have ( not including the store stock)

20. pygmalion

Only five pairs, ShyDancer? You definitely need more shoes. :roll: :wink: