Dance Websites > Dance Shoes

Discussion in 'Dance Websites' started by ShyDancer, Mar 9, 2004.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yikes. Both styles are $269 at danceshopper. :?

2. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

:shock: WOW!

Nope, I'll have to forgo the best for now, and get a cheap pair. (sigh)

I was all excited about the nice cheap pair I found, (part of the the thrill of the hunt is finding a bargain) but now that I've been looking at those beautifully designed Dance Naturals, I want the best!
    It's only natural to want the best, the most stable, the most comfy, the most gorgeous dance shoes available, right?
    Tell me I'm not alone.

3. pygmalion

Dance Naturals has some beautiful styles for $139, too. :wink: 8)

4. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

I just ordered a new pair of standard shoes! :) I've gotten latin shoes from this company (DSI) - they don't last as long as some of the better brands, but they're super comfy and the balance and support is fine - they just wear out a little faster - but they're cheaper than most . . .

In any case, I'm giving their court shoes a try - will report when I get them!

(Hoorah for shoe shopping! Oh the things I could do if someone else was going to pay the bill! :))

5. emanuela

emanuela New Member

Gosh! Tell me about it! ... I would need a different pair of shoes for each outfit!

6. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Only one pair for each outfit?? :wink:

7. emanuela

emanuela New Member

LOL ... just trying to be frugal ... :wink:

8. Patapouf

Patapouf New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

9. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

OMG, those heels look lethal!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Did I tell anyone here that I LOVE the shoes I got for myself as a Christmas present? :D Even better than my magic gold shoes!

10. pygmalion

Hmm. I didn't think they looked all that bad. *shrug* If they're balanced properly, high heels (even the pencilly ones) aren't difficult to walk or dance in, IMO.

11. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Since I never ever wear those pencilly heels anyway, I was thinking more about getting stepped on by them than walking or dancing in them... :OUCH!: :lol:

12. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Comfy court shoes?
    I wore Supadance Pointy Toe Killers, they were never what I'd call comfy.