Dance Ads > Dance studio seeking full-time male pro

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by bia, Mar 15, 2015.

1. bia

bia Well-Known Member

The senior male pro at the closest ballroom studio to me has recently moved away, and they're looking to hire a full-time replacement. It's a happy, healthy studio with a go-getter owner; the customers are mostly social dancers, with just a few who compete a little. In a small southern town of about 36,000, it's the only studio in roughly a two-hour radius and draws dancers from throughout that region. I would personally love it if they hired someone with a strong background in standard, so we could cut our lesson commute in half, but the primary demand at the studio is for American style. Please PM me if you want details and contact info!

Larinda McRaven likes this.
  2. bia

bia Well-Known Member

Bumping this ad, because they're looking again. They didn't have anyone try it and leave; the previous pro has been traveling back regularly, supplemented by a junior part-timer, and now he's going to stop the traveling. (They also have several good female pros.) In the meantime, there's been a bit of an uptick in competitive interest at the studio. If you're worried about the smallness of the town, note that its social/economic/intellectual life is helped by being halfway between two major universities, each about an hour away. Let me know if you're interested!

Larinda McRaven likes this.