Dance Articles > Dancing at home

Discussion in 'Dance Articles' started by StrongLead, Feb 27, 2016.

1. StrongLead

StrongLead New Member

Hey All,

I recently moved into an all carpeted apartment and don't have a good surface for me and the mrs to work on our moves. We'd like to work on our west coast swing so we don't need a whole lot of space. We were thing about buying something to put down on the carpet to dance on. I saw online that there's like 3X3 foot snap wood dance panels you can buy. There's also plastic panels you can buy for cheap i mean as long as it produces the right amount of friction i don't need wood. Anyone have any experience with this or could provide some advice?

THANK YOU!

2. RiseNFall

RiseNFall Well-Known Member

Hi. Try googling "dance socks for carpet". Not what you were asking about, I was looking for something else and ran across socks designed to put on either your bare feet or over your shoes just for this situation.

MaggieMoves likes this.
  3. bia

bia Well-Known Member

4. Olagist

Olagist New Member

Whao, thanks for the link link list, i got what am looking for straight ahead, my first time here

5. Roney

Roney New Member

Thank you!! StrongLead. I was also surfing for the products for my dance floor. We planned to start a dance club for the teens and changed my upstair lobby as the practice floor, but there are some problems facing the floor work is not yet finished. I was planning to do epoxy. How about dance panel? I hadn't heard about it. Which one is great and affordable? Any suggestions are highly appreciated.