Country and Western > Dancing in Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Country and Western' started by KChesneyFan, Mar 27, 2005.

1. KChesneyFan

KChesneyFan New Member

Hey there. I'm new to this board, and I am posting to ask if any of you know where I can learn line dancing/country dancing in the Andover Massachusetts area. I've had a lot of trouble trying to find somewhere to learn, but I'm really interested!

2. KJ1

KJ1 New Member

Check out Tequilas in Danvers on Tuesday nights if you get a chance. 6:30 beginner lesson, 7:30 is intermmediate/advanced.

Loads of fun, great group of people. Instructor is awesome.

www.tequilasbarandgrill.com for more info.

She also teaches there on Wed. nights and Saturday nights. Tuesday is more of a class atmosphere with just the instructor, she calls her group Dance Funatics. Wed. I believe there is a DJ, and on Saturdays there is a band with lots of dancing as well.

There are lots of places to dance in Mass. Here is another link that you might find helpful.

http://www.worlddancenewsletter.com/Massachusetts.html#Massachusetts

3. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

Welcome to the Forums!

4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

WElcome to you both! :D

5. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Hi folks! Welcome to DF!

Hope to see more of you or we will need to delete this thread.

6. KJ1

KJ1 New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not sure I posted in the right place though, as the description says this is couples dancing (sorry, I read it too late I guess.) So feel free to delete if I'm in violation. The dancing in Mass. that I was referring to isn't lessons for couples, just single line dancing.

Is there a better forum strictly for line dancing that isn't couples only? The dancing we do isn't strictly c&w either, we've been doing a lot of funky stuff as well.

This forum seems to move rather slowly. I just also realized that the original poster asked the question back in March, so he or she may have decided not to return after not receiving any responses.