Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > Dancing with the Stars - Week 5

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by discovery, Jun 29, 2005.

?

Who is your Final WINNER?

1. John & Charlotte

100.0%
  2. Kelly & Alec

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infosaturated

Infosaturated New Member

I am just so addicted to this show that I read everything I can find. Alec chats with fans once a week on his and Kelly's DWTS website. I don't have a link handy, but a newspaper printed that Kelly will be doing the samba and John will be doing the quickstep. I don't know what John will be using for the freestyle dance.

The article also said that each couple will only be doing 30 seconds of the dance they had already done, which seems even weirder to me. I don't understand the point of bringing back all the couples to dance again in the first place, 30 seconds makes it even more bizarre.

I would have much preferred that the time be spent on exhibition pieces from the pros. I am just dying to see them dance with pro-partners. The demo clips at the beginning of the show are so tantilizingly short.

Internally when they cut the clip, I am going, no no wait, just a sec, that was way too fast, let me see the rest &^%* you!

It would seem a fitting finale.

2. discovery

discovery New Member

I know-- I love seeing the clips, especially because they are pros who don't normally dance together. I really enjoy watching Louis Van Amstel with anna Trebunskaya

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Ditto!

Double Ditto!

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Have fun tonight, SD. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.