General Dance Discussion > "Dead on the Dance Floor"

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Dancebug, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Dancebug

Dancebug Well-Known Member

I ran into this book, while I was looking for a floor light on the internet. Has anybody read it? Is it any good?

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

my boss read it and loved it...and I value her taste

3. Dancebug

My impression is, it could be a really good Hollywood movie. Do you know who I should contact to make it happen?

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

no clue

5. Dancebug

Oh, I did not mean you, fascination. I think I would like to write a proposal and a script for the movie. ;)

6. Standarddancer

Standarddancer Well-Known Member

so dancebug, your job is writing proposal and a script for movies? such interesting job!

7. QPO

QPO New Member

I will have to see if I can find a review for the book. but I would love to see some new dance movies out there. they always make you feel good :)

8. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Some reviews on the book here;

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Dance-Floor-Heather-Graham/dp/0778321371/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1223110500&sr=8-1

Not sure if I'd want to see a film where people are getting a shovel over the head for pulling off some dance moves... oh well at least I'd die happy! :D

9. QPO

QPO New Member

No I agree I don't think it would be the best, but dying happy is good, hopefully without a shovel being involved.

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

can't think of a better way of going than dropping dead in a throw-away-oversway ...
    preferably on video so that kith and kin can remember me as I lived - and not as a decaying vegetable..

11. SwingWaltz

SwingWaltz New Member

Um....yea, this part certainly caught my attention. But I don't know what to say, don't want to say the wrong thing here.

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

haven't yet found the magic of the throwaway as yet..."oh...what...you're tryin' to put me into that thing again?":rolleyes:

13. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Its sort of a zen thing I think. Least its supposed to be - though practically its a "my big toe hurts" thing :)