Dancers Anonymous > DF Family Reunion -- Location, Location, Location!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Sep 25, 2003.

1. brujo

brujo New Member

Family? I thought this thing was more of a cult... :shock:

2. d nice

d nice New Member

Shhh. You weren't suppossed to notice that. I had already blocked the time off on my calendar to attend as a patron before the organizers asked me on to staff. It seemed like such a great event.

From what I understand Michael Scrip is being brought in also for a dinner show, along with "All That". More information will be forthcoming about the full line up etc. but this event is going to off the chain, a mix of different dances, great social dances, great competitions, great guests, and a few surprises in store.

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Monterey and other have been tied from day one, so I think I'll end this poll and start another one, with a run-off election for those two (meaning Monterey, Reno and other) to see what happens. Thoughts?

4. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry to blow your cover!! It's a curse to be observant! :D But it does sound like a wonderful event... I can't wait to see the list of workshops (won't be up until Oct. 1st the site says). I'll have to check again to see when my show is opening to know if it's even a possiblility.... hmmm (again)

Jenn, I don't see any harm in running another poll. Also do we know how many people are actually interested?

SDsalsaguy... Congratulations on your kilopost!!! I think Jenn will be there in about a week or so so watch your back! :wink:

5. pygmalion

A week? A week? How could you even suggest that it will take me a week to get a mere hundred more posts. Ha! That sounds like a challenge to me! :lol: :lol:

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

As the saying goes..."oy!" :wink:

7. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

well I didn't want to put you on the spot or anything but now that you're trying SDsalsaguy doesn't stand a chance!! The estimate of a week or so was to take into account unforseeable circumstanses... like a coma! :lol:

8. pygmalion

Only a coma or death will keep me from my appointed rounds! :lol: :lol:

9. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

Hey now let's not be too hastey! Are you sure that would stop you!?

10. pygmalion

Okay, folks, I'm going to close out this poll and start a new thread -- a run-off election, so to speak. :D