Dancers Anonymous > DF Multi-Tasking?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by pygmalion, Sep 28, 2003.

1. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hey. Does anybody besides me multi-task while you're in the forums? For example, right now, I'm making soup, baking cookies, doing two loads of laundry, watching spongebob, and posting in DF. Is this unusual, or do you multi-task too?

By the way, DO NOT try to get into the forums while chatting with your Mom on the phone. That's a good way to get yourself on punishment, no matter how old you are! :lol: Been there, done that!

2. Swing Kitten

Swing Kitten New Member

totally... right now I'm waiting for paint to dry. (I left the hairdryer at the studio... grrrrr....) and while there are plenty of actually productive things for me to do I choose to check the forums first. Not wise but nice!

... but the forums have to take a back burner when ever anything that requires cognitive processing comes up.

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I'm definaetly a DF multi-tasker! Cooking, laundry, checking e-mail, even some phone calls...well, you all get the :idea:

4. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

Agreed...must MT while in the DF. Don't try DFing and talking on the phone at the same time...very rude and not very fun. :?

5. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

I am multi tasking, chewing gum, typing and watchng tv :lol:

6. pygmalion

Right now, I'm running a bath, searching the web, doing under-the-desk ankle exercises, doing two loads of laundry, washing the dishes, and conditioning my hair. How's that for multi-tasking? :lol: This has gotta be an all-time record, even for me. :D

7. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

Well, I'm (1) programming a $2,307,875 project, (2) eating lunch (BLT with avocado on lightly toasted sourdough bread - Friday's are my day to eat anything that I want - guess what I wanted???), I'm also have my headset on (3) listening to WCS music - while (4) dancing in my head, (5) looking for truck ads in the paper, and also have the DF on (6)!

And the reverse order is my order of priorities today!!!

8. pygmalion

Hey Vince! Have you decided which vehicle to buy yet? :D

9. Vince A

Vince A Active Member

No . . . I spent 5 hours on Sat looking. Just couldn't come up with the right deal, and besides, I have a fully-loaded 2002 car that I paid $34K for, it has 18,000 miles . . . it's paid off, and the dealership says they'll only give me $14K for it. Not only no, but **** no !

It made their heads spin as I left the so fast!!!!

Oh, they called me at 8:00 this morning to see if I wanted to come in and look around again . . . . :lol: