Dance Ads > DFers Invited to a Birthday Celebration......

Discussion in 'Dance Ads' started by peachexploration, Aug 3, 2004.

1. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

Okay, so my birthday was in March but I'm just getting around to celebrating this October 1st. I know, I know....Very late but anyways, DFers are invited. There will be Cocktails, Hors d’oeuvres & Non-Stop Dancing from seven o’clock in the evening until midnight. The only catch is that you have to PM me and let me know for reserved seating and I can give you venue information. There will be mostly Salsa with one of the best DJ's in Orlando but depending on the crowd, we can throw in a variety of music. Look forward to meeting you if you decide to come. It will be fun. :banana:
    :D

2. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

A very generous offer Peach! Since you are having a belated birthday celebration...here's to you once again!! :cheers:

3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Will there be an internet link? :D

4. peachexploration

The pleasure is all mine, Sagitta. Be happy to have DFers there.

Pacion, it would be cool if we did have like a virtual feed for our DFers around the world. Hmm, maybe next year. :)

5. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Oh how I wish I could be there... but I've decided to go to the UK Congress in September, and that means no holidays left to take before Christmas... will you have another one next year?

6. peachexploration

Yes. I made a promise to myself to do just that. (Part of my renewed outlook strategy.) :wink: I hope to see you next year MacMoto. :)

7. peachexploration

And the countdown begins.....31 days to party time!!! :rocker:

8. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

See you there! :banana:

9. squirrel

squirrel New Member

I wish I could be there! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

10. peachexploration

Me too, Raluca. 22 days left. Woohoo! :banana:

11. squirrel

squirrel New Member

I am sure you guys will have a great time!

12. peachexploration

:bouncy: Three more days!! I can hardly contain myself!!!! :lol: :lol: :banana: :bouncy: :banana: :bouncy: :banana:

:p :p

13. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

And... today's the day!! Have fun, Peach. Don't forget to report back -- EM want to know every single detail of the event :lol:

14. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Happy birthday and have loads of fun! I'm gonna be there with my mind and soul!

15. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Happy Birthday Peach! :cheers:

16. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :D

17. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Peach's b'day was actually in March - FYI!!

18. peachexploration

Thanks guys for all the well wishes. I had a GREAT time last night. My close friends and family including Pygmalion and a wild bunch from the office made my 6-month long birthday :lol: very special!!! :) :) :) :) It was very small (I think alot of us Floridians still have hurricane woes... :( ) but you know what? It was the best time I've had in years! :D :D Good friends, good food and a cramp in my knee from the Cha Cha Slide. Yup, we did it folks, the Cha Cha Slide..... :lol: :lol: I can't wait for the next party....... :banana: :)

PS: My sister-in-law forgot the video camera so there's no evidence.... DARNIT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

What a fantastic party!!!!

I had a blast! The dancing was SO fun. The food was good. And the company was absolutely stellar. Thanks for inviting me. You give a GREAT party! :banana:

20. euroinny2004

euroinny2004 New Member

Happy Belated Birthday! I just found out that I would be relocating to Florida by the end of October, and it was good to see that there are people to dance with there!