Salsa > DFer's Posting And Their Dance

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Sabor, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Sabor

Sabor New Member

If u had to imagine, based on various DFer's posts, the way that person dances and describe that in a few words..?

[grinning]

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

note....be kind

3. sweavo

sweavo New Member

oo do me!

Be as horrible as you like, I can take it

4. fascination

well, I'm gonna say you're a bit bold and outta control!!!!

5. fascination

and prolly like WCS

6. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:lol: Trouble maker! :lol:

You... you... I would think that you would do something like country/line dancing or perhaps doing the hokey kokey dance! :banana:

7. salsamale

salsamale New Member

I heard a rumour that there is a thread about how we imagine Sabor dances, based on his DF posts - is this the thread?

Well, based on Sabor's DF posts, and his Garfield avatar, I would imagine that his dancing style is kind of cheeky/ playful, and he dances with his eyes 7/8 closed :).

8. sweavo

sweavo New Member

And with a lasagne in his left hand?

fascination: Thanks, I think! I like that image. I'm usually in control, but I like to push things a little further than comfortable, that's fur sure! I don't like swing because I haven't made my peace with the 6-beat basic. Not that I've given it much of a chance...

I think Sabor uses as much damn space as he needs and nobody watching can figure out how come he never bumps anyone else...

Pacion always has perfect posture and control of her arms, and doesn't even sweat! uh, glow I mean..

9. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

hmmm...

10. Sabor

Sabor New Member

comon guys dont be so intimidated and say what u think .. sheesh, unless.. most of u are goin by the standard "if u dont have nothing good to say then don't" in which case i emphasize that its not what u say but how u say it..

anyway.. lets see if i can sart off a few here:

(applies only to those u never danced with or saw dancing)

sweavo: solid smooth lead with awareness and streak of mischief applied when called for

sagitta: sensitive dancer, romantic and experimenting with fun

fascination: intimidated, yet delivers with hard work, passion and charming constitution.. a dance flirt

thespina: energetic saucy mamacita.. brings sexy back with fun

more later..

11. fascination

you didn't say how you think I dance;) ...and yes, it was a compliment....AND I love your guesses on the other two

12. fascination

sabor...probably correct except that intimidated isn't quite right....maybe shy or self conscious or initially inhibited, but I am generally not going to allow myself to be intimidated for long by anything...it just galls me too much to be cowardly...hence the rest of your explanation is accurate

13. Sabor

Sabor New Member

yes darling, thats what i meant by saying 'yet delivers'.. ie. u come thru after initial inhibition..

14. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

:lol:

Yeah, but isn't this the Salsa Forum? ;)

15. fascination

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...well then you have me pegged...kudos to you

16. Sabor

Sabor New Member

now u know what 'salsa' means to pacion..
    betw. i didn't have the heart to tell her b4.. so, its good that u did..

lol

17. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

See, now this post above shows that not only is Sabor smooth and playful, but he has awareness and class, too. :cool:

18. fascination

I would bet that Joe is an extremely responsible and considerate dancer...and I hope to find out

hmmm...I am thinking that SD would be very helpful...and he would have to be if it was salsa

LG...technically correct

samina...smiling

19. fascination

DP...very well mannered in a sensual sort of way

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

:D