Salsa > DFer's Posting And Their Dance

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Sabor, Mar 28, 2007.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Well, I know I am the best and the most beautiful dancer there is, and all of you can just live with it!!! See, I can take it!!! ;)

2. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

followers who dance with me can't read me either. they all do their own happy dance because they can't tell what i'm trying to lead them. then we run around the dance floor amok stepping on all theose pretty feet, until the bouncer throws me out. i then go to the next club and do this again, until it's nappy time. girls love dancing with me because i never make them do anything they are not crazy enough to do themselves anyway. and it brings them a lot of attention. after i'm gone, lots of old creepy men flock them for close embrace dances - and they lovvvee the male attention

the next week, i wear make up to look like someone else and go to the same club.

3. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

What a funny thread! I will have to think about this a bit . . .

Peaches - understated and controlled, but very musical, connected, deliberate, and emotional in a subtle way that your partner can feel but an audience may not see

Fascination - confident and extended, yet controlled, very present both to partner and audience

Samina - wild but not out-of-control, energetic, obviously enjoying yourself, in the moment and uninhibited

Sabor - totally focused on your partner and the music, grounded, passionate, lots of eye contact

DP - not aggressive, but confident, comfortable, clear lead, relaxing

Hmm - this is turning into "what it would be like to watch the ladies" and "what it would be like to dance with the guys." Interesting.

Hope I'm not upsetting anyone - it's all meant well. Perhaps more to come later.

4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

5. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I corrected my gramar. ;)

6. DancePoet

These are some personality traits, and not just with dancing. :cool:

And thank you.

7. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

What about me??????????? :p

8. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

oh yea:cool:

9. fascination

he also has some very excellent published works btw

10. fascination

blows kisses...oh if only you were correct...working on it though

11. fascination

eager and not easily discouraged

12. fascination

thank you DP...nice to know I haven't completely sullied myself yet

13. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

That's interesting! I guess that's true. I don't get discouraged easily meaning that I don't give up when things get tough. And I'm eager I guess because I love learning new things!!!! ;)

14. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Did you not read the last sentence? Patience!!

15. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

I choose to believe me until you prove me wrong - I'm quite sure I'm more right than you think.

16. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol........ oh yeah I read the last sentence, but I still wanted to get my name out though hehe. I didn't expect a fast answer, but I did get a fast answer lol! ;)

17. fascination

thanks...

18. Pacion

Pacion New Member

ONLY my arms? :? Dread to think what you imagine my legs/feet to be doing! :lol:

Thanks for the 'glow' compliment ;)

19. DancePoet

Pacion ... the following emoticon is not directed at you.

:roll:

20. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

so . . . that leaves me, sp, or fasc?