Dancers Anonymous > Dinner time club

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Sagitta, Aug 16, 2005.

1. lynn

lynn New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but honestly, when i was little, i used to read all those futuristic books and that's what they promised: nutrient pills so that we don't have to eat!!

Oh, but they also promised that we'll have a colony up on the moon....

2. lynn

lynn New Member

yay, just got home & there's dinner waiting for me!!! wait a sec, miso noodle soup??? so.....japanese :shock: :lol: !!

3. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Not me. I'm way too organized for that. :lol:

4. lynn

lynn New Member

*sighs*....o.k., so maybe i AM the most unorganized accountant in the world....there must be a world record somewhere for that....

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Must be nice to live with other people who actually make dinner ... But I'm out of luck unless my betta fish, Dennis, does the Spongebob thing and becomes a fry cook. :roll: :lol:

6. lynn

lynn New Member

Yes, i'm a VERY spoiled gal! :oops: :lol: :lol:

7. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Pooped today after too much dancing and partying so I will just make a huge pot of couscous.

8. Sagitta

My housemate makes meals too. :wink: :)

9. lynn

lynn New Member

So you're a spoiled boy!!

10. Sagitta

Welll..I cook a lot as well. Do you? :eyebrow:

11. lynn

lynn New Member

i guess that depends on the definition of "cook" - i do, except no one wants to risk their life eating the stuff i cooked :oops: :? ....

p.s. sorry if the last post seems kinda offensive, can i claim that as a side affect of sleep deprivation - speaking/typing w/out thinking?

12. Sagitta

Hah! I guess that means you are the spoiled one - not me! I have to do my fair share...unless what else do you do? Do you do something to make up for that? :wink:

13. lynn

lynn New Member

i do all the b4 & after - chopping, dicing, slicing - just not the actual cooking and i do all the cleaning up afterwards.....

14. Sagitta

I guess that we are equally spoiled then. :cheers: We both do about half...though what we do is different. :lol:

15. lynn

lynn New Member

i think everyone would prefer that i stay away from the kitchen - afterall, i doubt my mom could afford to pay for the insurance for the whole building!!

16. Sagitta

huh! :? It's that bad when you are just cutting up things, and then cleaning..or are you still referring to the cooking?

17. lynn

lynn New Member

can you handle the truth??

18. Sagitta

YUp. I'm a tough one. 8)

19. lynn

lynn New Member

hmm, i'm actually bad @ both - surprising, no?? my mom hid her sharpest kitchen knife in her drawer so i won't end up cutting my finger (i kid you not!)..... frankly, i think that's pretty weird, we once had a conversation about what to do w/ that knife if she won't let me use it to chop up a rock-hard carrot i was trying to slice!

as oppose to my glorious actual cooking history - i think my home ec teacher can testify that - i was known as the student who wasted the most ingredients :oops: - either burning them or destroying them in the process (i once cracked an egg into the garbage can in an effort to make an omlette, but then i was told that happens quite frequent, anyone care to attest to that?)

Consequentially, i score equally as bad in my sewing class - i was told i should really be thankful that i don't live in the 17th century!!

20. lynn

lynn New Member

...had to skip dinner tonight b/c the 2 tiny scones i've had is making me sick....too rich, perhaps??