General Dance Discussion > Dirty Dancing and other movies we love to gab about

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Swing Kitten, Sep 14, 2003.

1. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

hey I wanna come too! SLUMBER PARTYYYYYY

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Bring it on! My casa is your casa, too. :D

3. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

now u had to get me started eh?

Well.We all know who my husband is and im only too glad to talk about him :lol: Only, hes 50...but in his words 'in better shape than I was in my 20's'.

Jennifer Grey looks beautiful either way. But where did Cynthia Rhodes disappear to? I liked her in the movie...WAY better than her quarky little role in flashdance.

I really want to see the movie Patrick just did with his REAL wife called 'One last dance'. If anyone knows how i can lemme know!!!

4. pygmalion

Hey Jen!

It's good to see someone else is alive and well this fine night (morning).

As you can see, if you're picking a topic for dancers to "chew on," pick Dirty Dancing. You can't go wrong. :lol:

I didn't know good old Patrick did a movie with his real-life wife. (All due respect to fantasy wife JenS :D ) Have you seen his other movies too? My favorite is ghost, which I have on video and watch whenever I'm bored, sad or lonely, which is fairly often. I can recite the lines right along with the characters. Ditto.

Have a good night.

Jenn

5. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

Funny you should say that I watched Ghost last night on Space network. I cry everytime without fail...where are the guys that are that adorable? :lol: no offence anyone, im sure your all adorable :D

Yeah its supposed to be a great movie, the premiere for it was in april i believe.

P.S. i know, and i cant believe im up. I do this everyone in awhile until my eyes boggle

6. pygmalion

I LOVE Ghost!!!!! Think I'll go watch it now.

I've already had my allotted three hours sleep for tonight, so I've gotta keep myself entertained until morning. 2:30 in the morning is no time to call friends and chat, so you log on and hope for a friendly e-"face".

Glad you're here. :D

7. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

Re: now u had to get me started eh?

Never heard of the movie...I want to know more!!!

8. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

i found out about it on one of his websites im sure you can look it up on the IMDB its supposed to be about old lovers reuniting for one last dance...its about proffessional dancers, i think. Im also trying to get ahold of a movie from like 1986 its a how-to video called Swayze Dancing...Patrick and his mother put it together

9. MissAlyssa

MissAlyssa New Member

Are we gonna have to fight over him...? :lol:

10. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to say this MissAlyssa, but I think JenSwayze has you beat on this one...

11. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

we can share

As long as I get him on weekends, :lol: you can have him mondays, im cranky on mondays anyway, :D

12. pygmalion

Hey Jen! Did you ever notice what other word rhymes with Swayze? I'm not going to names names, but it starts with a cr. Hmmm. Wonder what made me think of that, eh? :lol: :lol:

13. JenSwayze

JenSwayze New Member

haha

Yeah exactly... :lol: see your catching on to my secret already :wink: