General Dance Discussion > Do U Ask A Girl To Grind???

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Zare-, Oct 29, 2006.

1. danceislove

danceislove New Member

sorry. it was just a suggestion.

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

dance is love...you're fine...it just gets a bit tiresome sometimes...you're fine

3. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Ditto. I didn't mean to come across snappish, only to point out several of the reasons we've allowed things to continue in the manner they have despite how annoying it can get.

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i've never asked a girl to grind.

hmmm.

fascination, you up for it? ;)

i think i would howl out loud if someone actually ever asked me this. does it really happen, i wonder????

5. fascination

personally, I think AK deserves some love...am not sure folks realize how many requests come in in a day

6. fascination

er, well, are YOU asking me to grind?...b/c personally I save that for dh in private...I am not certain that I have ever placed myself in the company of a man who would ask such a thing, but if I have, let me assure you I would have considered it a mistake

7. samina

samina Well-Known Member

well, just kidding, of course... perhaps my humor is misplaced.

in any event, the idea of asking someone to grind seems surreal to me.

it reminds me of one time this summer at the end of an evening of dancing at a latin club there was a non-dancing guy at the bar who actually asked "wanna go home with me and have sex?" i was like... are you for real? people actually ask such a question with no basis for a connection? i could only laugh and say, "not my scene, man..." and walk away.

bizarre to me...

8. fascination

I knew you were joking, but yea, i agree...last time I was in the bahamas I recieved said offer...I just kept looking around like I know you didn't just ask me that...no thank you