Salsa > Do You Fall Romantically For Your Dance Partners?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by chook, Sep 9, 2005.

1. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Bravo, Aimerrouge! 8)
    Brains come first, but I like a good-lookin' man, too! :raisebro:

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I married him

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

one chance is all you give a theory?

4. Cliche

Cliche New Member

If I'm getting dumped, I'm getting dumped in style, by a hot chick. I'm with Africana on this. If I don't find the woman of my dreams, I can always settle in my 30's. Until then, I've got some choices.

5. HF

HF New Member

The same here about speaking partly in fun. You don't know how it is when I answer vigorously ... :twisted:

Because this sort of comment does not qualify my needs for being responded ...

Actually everything I said fits for both, men and women. Period.

And - no problem if you have wishes and expectations - I respect you for talking openly about it. I was writing about a general observance ... not about you personally.

6. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Well I'm not going to argue with that! :applause: 8)

Rosa :)

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

ok.. i'm here.. so where da ladies at? :p

8. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

We're busy pickin' brains... 8)

9. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

:lol:

10. aimerrouge

aimerrouge New Member

Yes, I took the bait. I couldn't help myself. :p

No, I don't. I have noticed a pattern with men

1. Pick trophy :friend:
    2. Date trophy :cheers:
    3. Dump/get dumped by trophy :bkick:
    4. Complain about how stupid/shallow it is to persue only trophies. :x
    5. Select new trophy.:friend:
    6. Repeat steps 2-6. :doh:

I agree. However, I find it doesn't change a lot of people's behavior.

11. africana

africana New Member

And to what do we owe the honor of you finally addressing "this sort of comment"?? because a woman made it, right? ;)
    (admit it, you got caught :tongue: )

12. chook

chook New Member

Post Edited.

13. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

I prefer selecting who i'll romantize with......not ANY guy.

I wonder if this is a male/female issue?

14. africana

africana New Member

whoa boy, don't 'quote' me there, that's not quite my philosophy either :lol: :roll:

15. africana

africana New Member

I think so too because I don't like random guys trying to make intense eye contact with me or holding extra close...no romantic connections unless i say so :p

16. lynn

lynn New Member

this is a pretty useless comment, but i've often thought that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - sometimes when a girl/guy attracts you, he/she just attracts you - not because of their good looks, you're just drawn to them for no reason.

17. HF

HF New Member

No, but because you made it, and from your other posts I did get the impression of an intelligent person that is not just scratching on the surface of things (that's just what I am thinking, no more, no less). I would have been making the same comment if, say, Sagitta would have been posting that he would be looking for dating small blondes. :lol:

18. africana

africana New Member

oh I see I'm not allowed to make outrageous politically incorrect statements, and neither is Sagitta :lol:

19. tacad

tacad New Member

:lol:

20. kdogg

kdogg New Member

Drawn to somebody for no reason!!! Mmm...hasn't happen to me. Some say love is blind, but it's not deaf and dumb. It's not too far from truth to say that most people are drawn to each other at first because they're physically attracted to each other; I'm talking about true romance, not gold diggers or the like who've different agenda. Since beauty doesn't last forever if we dwell in the physical beauty and not discover the inner beauty, the relationship is bound to get bumpy. There are some who see inner qualities first and that's all they need to know.