Dancers Anonymous > do you like shopping?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by fascination, Oct 19, 2013.

1. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

I can shop anytime....been too busy working lately to have time, but there's nothing like a great find...

2. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

3. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

I love browsing our farmer's co-op tack department.....even though I don't own a horse. One day....maybe....

SwayWithMe and Hedwaite like this.
  4. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

Rural king is my favorite place to get caramel vanilla soda. I can't go too far in, because they have live bunnies, and I don't like it when stores sell live anything the same way they do inanimate merchandise.

dancelvr likes this.
  5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

so grateful for online shopping because I truly do hate to shop and it is so much more fun to simply type exactly what I want into amazon and simply have it pop up...on top of which, my son runs a fundraising start up that, if yyou shop through it, doesn't cost you a cent more and yet a percent of the proceeds go to him and a persent goes to the charity of your choice, which happens to be my daughters' vocal music sorority plus I still get my discover cash back.....win win win....and it has made knocking things out related to the wedding next year super easy

Hedwaite likes this.
  6. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

Went to watch embassy last Saturday as a quick road trip. Reward for the mrs was fashion island in Newport Beach. Dang that woman can shop!!!

7. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

God invented online shopping for a reason. I just ordered several things for my fall work wardrobe, and I hope they fit when they arrive. I'm tall with most of my length in my leg, so I hope that trousers have a long enough inseam. But online (even if shipping isn't free) beats driving to the shops.

dancelvr and fascination like this.
  8. Wannabee

Wannabee Well-Known Member

I like to shop. I don't love it, but I like it. Unless I'm shopping for makeup, then I love it.

Just found a shop online where you can buy decanted samples of expensive perfume. Things tend to smell differently once they get on my actual body, so this lets me try them out before paying big bucks for a pretty bottle full of amber-tinted liquid that is unusable. My latest sample was Hermes (4 of their more recent scents).

9. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

Shopping today- new underthings from V Secret, perfect sweater dress to wear with tights and booties for fall and a pair of jeans that make me look like I lost 10 lbs- I'll take it

10. middy

middy Well-Known Member

I just went shopping for a black blouse to wear as a lead. Ended up spending 3 hours at the mall, which was mildly stressful due to the sheer amount of people there. Online shopping is much preferred, or during the week when it's not so crowded. Definitely not shopping very much in person for holiday presents...Amazon is the best!

11. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

I shopped both ways recently. Got some NYD jeans that really lift my butt! Online, I found another bamboo dress like the one I got in Kauai and have worn to death.
    Finds!

12. Mr 4 styles

Took the mrs shopping Sunday. Jimmy Choo is happy

13. Sania

Sania Well-Known Member

How is Manolo doing?

j_alexandra likes this.
  14. Mr 4 styles

Manolo gets no love from the mrs too pointy

Sania likes this.