Tango Argentino > Does anybody know about what Dana Frigoli's TTC (Tango Technologio Conceptual) is about?

Discussion in 'Tango Argentino' started by chipi3, Jan 12, 2016.

1. chipi3

chipi3 New Member

Just out of curiosity... :) Ahhh sorry the title doesn't read well...

2. Mladenac

Mladenac Well-Known Member

Some marketing thing :p

3. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

A few few years ago I took a series of privates at DNI and from what I understood it refers to their way of doing the walk.

4. chipi3

chipi3 New Member

Hi I took some privates recently at DNI and they did place a lot of emphasis on the walk - which is taught very different from my own instructor (which I guess is typical for tango teaching anyway) - but I wasn't aware this is what the TTC is about, or at least a key element of it?

Could you elaborate more? I really appreciate your reply. Thank you!

5. newbie

newbie Well-Known Member

I wish.
    It was years ago and at the moment when the teacher mentionned the acronym and the corresponding words it seemed to me that the teacher was explaining that even if she was not Dana she would nevertheless be teaching the corporate DNI way.
    But it was the opposite of my own walk (by then and still now). So, not only I did not pay attention too much, but I made a conscious attempt of forgetting it all.
    By the way when I signed up for the privates, what I asked to be tought was not the walk. I asked to be shown how to lead less and to give more free time to the follower.