Salsa > Does Groping Really Happen A Lot While Out Dancing?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by mhgroove, Oct 18, 2004.

1. vey

vey New Member

I don't mind that either :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ok, I remembered another one: when leader turns, my hand usually lightly traces his back (so it would be easy for him to find my hand when he comes out of the turn), and sometimes, while dancing with tall leaders, I forget to adjast for the difference in hights and trace their a$$ instead of their back :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. tj

tj New Member

A funny story:

One of my friends, who is probably the most unassuming good natured honest nice guys that I know, finally worked up the courage to ask one of the hottest ladies in the local salsa scene for a dance. Midway thru the dance, he lead her thru his usual moves, he noticed that his hands were on something soft rather than what he was intending.

He was so embarassed that he never asked her again! Poor guy.

He still turns bright red if/when I mention this story. (aw!)

So take it easy, ladies, on the guys who do this by mistake! It's pretty obvious when it's an accident...

:wink:

3. Sabor

Sabor New Member

well.. in theory.. ladies are supposedly soft all over... yet, in reality.. apparently it can be a spooky life changing experience :shock: .. pray we never get one of those :lol:

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yeah. The guy turns purple. :lol: :lol:

5. squirrel

squirrel New Member

a funny one:

I was assisting my former dance instructor during a Rueda class, and we were doing the basic. This one beginner could not get the steps right...! You told him left he moved right :shock:

Anyway, at one point we were in couple and doing the basic for this beginner (the Guapea or whatever you call it locally) and we were both looking at this guy and his partner to make sure he got it right... he didnt', so my instructor got somewhat angry and told him "now you move your right hand to meet her left hand..." and as his hand moved towards mine (our eyes still on the beginner couple) he ggrabbed my left boob instead of my hand! God he turned red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And we were very close friends (like brothers...). Still, this is how he proved "you have to look at your partner while dancing" to the students! :) :wink:

6. Vin

Vin New Member

One friend of mine and I were teaching someone else how to lead a right hand turn from a closed position. She insisted the guy should step back on on1 rather than forward to create space and I insisted that in closed position that you should step forward on1 that a backwards step would indicate to the follow to turn left. Well we tried it her way and voila, she gave my hand a boobful.

7. Sabor

Sabor New Member

now i sincerely hope u meant to write ''brother and sister''... :shock: .. i tell u, if it turns out after all this time you're a 'brotha' .. well.. ehem.. :eyebrow: ... and thats putting it extremely mildly! :lol:

8. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Sabor... you fiend! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Sabor

Sabor New Member

ok.. now i demand proof! :lol:

10. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Haven't seen pictures of Raluca yet?!! :shock:

11. tj

tj New Member

(psst, I think there were some in the "Photo Albums")

12. Sabor

Sabor New Member

yes.. i meant i need much stronger proof... much :lol: looks can be deceiving so they say :wink:

13. squirrel

squirrel New Member

Sabor... what sort of proof would you like?!