Funstuff and Inspiration > Dreams Dreams Dreams… (Dream Thread Club!!!)

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

Last night I had a dream where I included $60 with a birthday gift for my cousin Julia. I knew I had accidentally put in more money than I had wanted to - but (oh well) I couldn't ask for any of it back! ;)

2. Laurie

Laurie New Member

Amanda I'm sure your cousin Julia in the dream loved that generous birthday gift! lol :cool:

3. Kits

Kits New Member

I had a dream that everyone was ignoring me :( why do I always have these types of dreams..

4. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

who said that? :tongue:

:friend:

5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Yay! It's flashdance, Kits, Amanda, and Laurie all in the same page of the Dream Thread! :)

6. Kits

Kits New Member

:) ^that smiley is adorable. Welll off to take a nap hopefully wont dream of nothing too crazy or sad...

7. Laurie

Laurie New Member

Very nice, enticing dreams last night. But that's all I can say, for the family audience out there! ;)

8. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I was on a second floor bar/club thingy walking to the bar. I seem to recall I kept getting lost :oops: Anyway, a lady stood up and grabbed my hand. Never met her before and she had the brightest smile on her face. Felt so at ease with her... we walked to this sofa just in front of the bar... we started to chat... barman came over and asked if we wanted drinks... she said something fancy and alcoholic, I asked for a Coca Cola :| Why did I do that, maybe I am getting old and sensible I thought. She had a small black dress on..

I also recall some dream earlier where I was at a tap dance festival of some kind. Tap dancing under water with this like olympic team? eh?

Before I woke up also recall quite well being in a snowy/icy cavern with two of my work colleagues... one of them had found a circular puck type metal thingy. It had some kind of white dusty marking on it.
    I searched the cavern and looked up finding scrapings in the roof and they matched the markings on this coin type thingy...
    Walked past a room and in the corner of my eye noticed a woman in black walking towards me. I walked back and she was actually quite scary. I dropped the puck and she turned into one!
    I then noticed the room she was in was a checkers board..

***, so the woman I meet will wear black and play checkers with me. I'll probably win because she's drunk and I'm on coke? Wonderful! :|

9. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

I dreamed that I was doing some kind of vintage waltz with one of my professors from graduate school (whom I haven't seen in over 10 years)--and we were both naked! :oops:

10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

flashdance and waltzgirl, those are some wild dreams! :) Thanks for sharing them...

11. Kits

Kits New Member

Dancing Ninjas...yes I dreamt about Dancing ninjas.

12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Interesting! :cool:

13. CANI

CANI Active Member

Several times last night I had a dream of logging onto DF and seeing tons of happy posts from wonderwoman talking about her new job...

14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

CANI, very nice dream! That will make WW smile! :)

15. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

This is a strange dream I have every so often.. I try and try and try to turn off either the TV or radio and it just will not turn off..I'm sure some "therapist" would have a field day telling me that this means.. tee hee :rolleyes:

16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Joyful Dancer, interesting! Like you are losing a sense of control in that dream!

:artsy:

17. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

That is cute. Thanks for making me smile :)

18. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

I had a weird dream this morning. The late Christopher Reeve in a court room in the old West.... and then some cowboys stood up the the gallery wanting to shoot him... it was a film shoot - we were on as extras! (hey I wonder if it's to do with Wonderwoman's job search thread when I posted about being an extra?! spooky). Anywho these bad guys all get shot by the good guys who then get shot themselves (conspiracy?)... one of the good guys is still alive though and scrambles out the side exit... I carry him as I remember he only had half a body... what the.... anyway it all ended there...

points of note;

I have not watched a Chris Reeve film for years
    Not watched a western for yonks either
    The brain stores things deep inside it seems
    format brain: /y

19. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

flashdance, wow. Pretty compelling dream... :)

20. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Well-Known Member

One that I woke up from laughing uncontrollably:

A very good friend of mine was filming, get this, a silent slapstick version of Batman (using vintage gear like the old crank camera etc). and had me playing The Joker attacking them flying in, get this,a steam powered ultralight plane. :twisted: