Funstuff and Inspiration > Dreams Dreams Dreams… (Dream Thread Club!!!)

Discussion in 'Funstuff and Inspiration' started by Ray Sison, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Phil, good one! Ha ha! :)

2. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Last night, I had a dream that I was in combat in some war, with a lot of people exhibiting a lot of courage...

3. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

i had a nap earlier after the gym, falling asleep and got the feeling someone was bouncing on my bed at the side of me (i was on my side)...

woke up and still bouncing...

thoughts ran through my mind...

recent date I forgot about - no :doh:
    I have a big heart that vibrates through the bed - not that I know of :confused:
    Poltergeist - who would spook little old me :peace:
    The dog - no she's downstairs :cool:

Turned around and it stopped... very strange....

4. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

flashdance, and how real dreams feel! :)

5. Phil Owl

Phil Owl Well-Known Member

During a nap. had one where I was in a house, and every time I turned on a light, the light bulb would emit this blinding light as bright as the sun or a nuclear blast.

I woke up to find that the sun was streaming through my window right into my eyes as it was setting

6. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Phil Owl, ha ha! :cool:

7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Had a cool secret agent dream last night, and it looked like the odds were a bit stacked against me. Still, I woke up before finding out how it turned out! :p

8. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Quite a nice dream last night: I was due to take a midterm exam, and without any studying at all, I aced it.

9. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

nightmares for the past couple of nights. Can't remember much of them :( woke up this morning at an unearthly time...

10. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

The new Leonardo DiCaprio movie Inception is about dreams. Dreams within dreams. The audience loved it. It might become one of the hit movies of the summer.

I saw it yesterday, on its very first night. I see a lot of movies on their first night...

11. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Had a weird one this morning, I gave one of the gym instructors at our local gym a lift in the car.... we were very good friends! :-o:car:

12. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I've had many dreams lately--but have been unable to remember most of them upon waking. Still, it's wonderful... :cool:

13. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

Oooh, hated to be wakened from my dream this morning!

14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

A fun dream last night (a good night's sleep, too!): I was herding giant penguins... :)

15. morgrob

morgrob New Member

I had a dream that I was in this haunted house and it was talking to me....it was rather creepy.

16. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

morgrob, very interesting dream! I've never had one like that before! :)

17. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

Excellent one this morning!

Was working on work in this old church hall... then some people came into the room so I ended up on this table on my back just chilling out...

Then this girl comes over and starts kissing me... I asked her for her name and she said "Samantha".
    All of a sudden there was an audience to the side of me watching a theatre show! Where did all this come from?

Anyway I remember I was in amazement a girl would come over and kiss me without me even knowing her...

I woke up very happy half hanging out of bed, then mother asked me to mow the lawn! :(

18. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

have you seen Inception, and if so are you still awake; do you remember how you got there where you are now?

19. Kits

Kits New Member

haha I was just going to ask the same question~!
    I just came back from seeing the movie.
    It was pretty good!

Hmmm my dreams...I would sound like a broken record-So to save you all from hearing me
    referring to
    it again I wont say anything.

20. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

:lol: no I have not seen it. What's about?

There can be times when I'm in situations and think to myself - sure I've dreamt that before? Maybe I am dreaming now typing this :eek: Maybe our dreams are reality and I have a million chocolate bars chasing after me! :?: :cry: