Salsa > Dress codes at your salsa clubs?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by salsachinita, May 27, 2004.

1. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

Thank GOD, I thought I had to cut my beloved pony tails, and fix my teeth, but you don't seem to mind them, so they'll stay. Those eyes can deeply penetrate the eyes of another dancer, even behind the thickest of walls.

2. mellody43

mellody43 New Member

I think you might have some alien DNA in you. Just sayin'. :)

3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

:doh: I think I am sleepsurfing :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol:

4. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

Don't tell anyone, I'm looking to take over the salsa race and convert it to robots doing what I say how I say. I might have chosen the wrong facade, but still aliens are cute, check out Godzilla! Wait, he was a god, I mean a...

5. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

......... and the thickest of computer cyberspace..... I'm totally mesmermized! :shock: Very powerful!

(She says while her jaws are aching from laughter!)

Boriken, you rock! 8)

6. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

lmao, you should see that face and deep eyes staring deeply at you during Idilio! Ahhhh, beauty at its most innocent form.

7. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

holy smokes INDEED :shock: !! aye caramba!!! 8)

8. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

:shock: boriken....that is DEEPLY disturbing :? !!! just so you know

9. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

Is it the parting of my hair down the middle? or that I didn't shave before the picture?

10. jamaicanspice

jamaicanspice New Member

honestly?? :roll: it's the whole thing!!! :shock: I mean I doubt even extreme makeover could do the job!! I mean it's completely horrendous!! what in the world were you thinking!! good heavens I don't know whether to run or scream or cry or hide!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ooooops :oops: did I say all that out loud? :oops:

11. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

I remember a couple of years ago before jazz sneakers were becoming popular with Salsa dancers, they wouldn't let me enter the club in my dance sneakers. I remember being quite upset by this. I tried to explain these were dance shoes, but they wouldn't allow me to enter.

In general, I support having a dress code, because it promotes a classy atmosphere, and better...classy behavior.

12. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

I agree.

I'm happy to see a new page. That striking avatar of Boriken's is quite distracting.

13. mellody43

mellody43 New Member

:eek:

14. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

Dodo strikes yet again.........non of my avartars or emoticons work :cry: !

I got lots of crosses instead *sign*, missing out on finding out what all these fuss over Boriken's avartar is about!!!!!!!

15. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

SC -- strangely, I have the same problem when I access DF from my home computer. Lots of crosses. Yet I can see all pics and icons fine on my work PCs. Hmmm... :?

As for Boriken's new avatar, trust me, ignorance is definitely bliss here -- it's SCARY. :shock:

16. Sabor

Sabor New Member

:oops: .. just a lucky pose amigas .. u are too kind, muchas gracias!

17. squirrel

squirrel New Member

geeesh, girls, don't give Sabor the wrong impression... just explain him you like the colour of the T-shirt... 8) :wink: :wink: :twisted:

Dance Mentor... I like the new avatar!

18. Pacion

Pacion New Member

I see you are learning :roll: :lol:

Anyway, even if the girls didn't give him the wrong impression, he will choose to take the impression he wants :friend: :lol:

19. squirrel

squirrel New Member

yes, Pacion, I'm a fast learner! :)))))

20. Sabor

Sabor New Member

ahem.. u should never never admit that u are 'fast' in public! ahhh all the free advice i give :roll: .. someone make me a strawberry avec la creme sandwich s'il tu plait :lol: