General Dance Discussion > Dressed For Dancing

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Spitfire, Jun 5, 2006.

1. musicchica86

musicchica86 Active Member

Maybe try not putting the tape right at the top edge of the gloves. Instead, put it a few inches down into the glove, so that it's still holding the gloves up but it's in a position where if the tan comes off, the Latin gloves will cover the white rectangles. :p

2. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

I actually already tried this, but I would have to put them just a bit too far down to hold the gloves up w/out them scrunching. Thanks though, I appreciate the suggestion :)

3. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

Thanks for the idea. I'll have to give it a try next time I compete. :)

4. Sabor

Sabor New Member

i think getting 'undressed for dancing' is much more interesting.. que no

5. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

such a typical comment from Sabor...... I like it ;)

6. Sabor

Sabor New Member

the typical comment? or Sabor?

and if both.. which is more?

7. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

Have you tried the Victoria's Secret ones? They're more expensive, but those things stay freakin' put. At least for me...

Wiping skin down with alcohol seems to help...

8. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

I had the same thought---in this case nude would have worked better---or surely she could have found something to match more closely--I don't recall her costume ( I was distracted by the white panties!), but even one of the other colors in it would have looked better--or maybe could have dyed something to match. They obviously have access to costumes and accessories.

9. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

well, I was thinking about the comment.... but now that you ask, I would have to say both.

Sabor by far, since he's the one who keeps us all entertained and interested w/ the comments :)