Dancers Anonymous > Dual sim card holders

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Does anyone have any experience either first or third hand with them?

Any good? This is where you can have two sim cards in one phone

2. etp777

etp777 Active Member

No, but was just talking about these yesterday. Carrying two cell phones (one kuwaiti and one stateside) is rather tiresome.

If you don't need them both active all the time, there are a lot of wallets now that have a psace to keep the spare sim card ,targeted at businessmen/travellers.

3. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Thanks etp. The only problem with wallets/having two sim cards, is that you generally have to switch the phone off, remove phone back, remove battery, remove sim card 1, insert sim card 2, replace battery, replace phone back, switch the phone back on, in most cases, reset the phone's clock and date settings... :doh:

It is tedious and a nuscience - and I have only had to juggle two sim cards when travelling on holiday! Never mind business(wo)men who need to have access to both numbers.

From what I can tell from :google: depending on the dual sim card gadget you get (if you can get one) you may either have access to both numbers and set of information/contacts on the two sim cards or... you have to switch between the two sims.

Part of my curiosity/current fascination with this is that I saw a friend recently with three (!!!) phones (he does a lot of business travel) and hinted that he had a few more (!!!). I just feel that with technology advancing the way it is, phone manufacturers should be giving this dual/multiple sim card issue more consideration. Even if not a traveller, some people have a work cellphone number and a private one and have to keep the two numbers separate as a requirement from the employer/tax man.