Ballroom Dance > Videos > Dutch Open 2007

Discussion in 'Videos' started by JoepiE, Nov 14, 2007.

1. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

In spite of the though road to this years Dutch Open it was still the great event it was last year!

On this site you'll find a vid of the return of Gaynor and Donnie with their tribute to freedom.
    And here you'll find Neil Jones and Natalja Kravets Rumba after this Dutch Latin Champ received the Isadora Duncan award by Fred Bijster for his effort on the road to freedom for all dancers to compete were they want.

Here you'll find a vid of Victor and Hanna's Exhibition which got them on the top spot again.

There's probably more coming up!

2. Becca

Becca Active Member

I also have a video of Victor and Hanna's show from the Sunday night, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_YFhMQCHDU

It's my favourite ever out of all of their performances, it totally blew me away.

Thank you so much for the links, by the way - you can see me on the floor during the group Rumba lead by Donnie, and I have also been desperately searching for any other videos of Victor and Hanna around and about. On the performance in the competition, I can see myself filming on the other side of the floor.

All in all - the best experience of my whole life. Better than Blackpool.

I love Assen. I can't wait until next year.

3. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

That group rumba was wonderfull didin't you think, Becca? So intense! There were even people crying :cry:. And that little girl was so sweet!!! Did you see them dance on the totally empy floor earlier that day?

4. bluetango

bluetango New Member

I cannot find the video on this site. Where is it?

5. Becca

Becca Active Member

Ooh, no, I didn't see that!

It was such a beautiful moment, I am so happy to say that I was able to be a part of it.

6. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

7. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

Just click on the link, it's the first thing you'll see. At least, I do... ;)

8. Ithink

Ithink Active Member

Wow, rhumba walk on pointe - amazing!

Saw them live a few years ago in show - truly stunning!

9. Becca

Becca Active Member

I try my best to attend every show I can of Hanna's, I totally adore her. Every time she is performing anywhere in England I am always there, but this was my first trip out of the country to see her.

Amazing to think that anybody can reach the standard that she has in Latin, yet to also be a world champion Exhibition dancer and to be able to hold her own en pointe? She is truly blessed with such amazing talent. She is absolutely wonderful. I am in awe of her.

Have to say though that I think that one is their best show yet!

10. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

she is really amasing.. their show in Blackpool was unbelievable.

11. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

The video shows up in Internet Explorer but not Firefox.

12. JoepiE

JoepiE New Member

Here's another for you!!

Open Amateur final: click hier!! (that's Dutch for here :p )