Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS 2 - Final week [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by Ralph, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Ralph

Ralph New Member

Who will be the winner?
    And what are they going to dance?

Stacy: Freestyle, Paso Doble, ?
    Drew: Freestyle, Waltz, ?
    Jerry: Freestyle, Waltz, ?

I want Stacy to win. I think Jerry should be third (it's scandelous that he is even in the final!). Lisa should've been in it :(

2. Medira

Medira New Member

If they're doing this like last season, each competitor will be doing their favourite dance from earlier this season, and a freestyle routine. Still though, that's only what happened last season. I haven't heard anything about this one though...

3. alemana

alemana New Member

looks like we're kinda over this show.

4. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

It's still fun to watch. But I couldn't care less about who wins, since winning is no reflection on who's the best dancer.

5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I think you're right. Tonight's the Olympic ladies figure skating broadcast, which I'd expect more people will watch than Dancing With The Stars.

For those of you interested in ladies figure skating results, they're being posted live on the Torino 2006 website.

http://www.torino2006.org/ENG/IDF/FS/RT_FSW010100.html

6. alemana

alemana New Member

7. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yeah. For this season, it looks like you're right. :cool: Depending on how things go, the results show on Sunday should be interesting, though. :cool:

8. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

hee hee! I have that screen minimized and I keep refreshing it. Any idea what time Sasha dances? I think they had the times up for the short program, but I don't see them here.

9. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hmm. Should I admit that I've seen zero minutes of Olympic coverage so far? Nah. I'd better not. :lol:

10. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Wow! I'm wondering if the order that is listed is the order they are skating in, and this seems to be the case based on the fact only the top ladies are listed as having skated at this point. Interesting. :cool:

And thanks Purr for posting!

11. DancePoet

Ayuh, probably beat out the closing ceremony stuff if they are on at the same time..

12. DancePoet

:lol:

13. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I aim to please. :)

14. mamboqueen

I think you may be mis-reading it. The ranks shown by the girls who have already skated their free program are where they are NOW, not where they came in after the short program. The top skaters are at the bottom of the list and will skate at the very end.

15. DancePoet

I meant only the ladies listed at the top of the chart have skated their full programs at this point. Sorry for the confusion.

16. mamboqueen

No...my bad. I'm firing only 3 cylinders today....

17. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Just to make it simple:

Until they've skated their Free Skate, they're all listed in the order they'll be skating.

After they've danced their free skate, they're listed in the order of their overall rank (short program + free skate).

18. alemana

alemana New Member

dancing with the forgotten stars.

19. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Eh, that's later! ;)

20. alemana

alemana New Member

no, in this item, it's right now!