Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS 3 - Week 2 - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by alemana, Sep 18, 2006.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I got the joke from the beginning, yet unfortunately another poster seemed to miss it. ;)

2. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I know I completely missed the joke lol. :p

3. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Cheryl and Emmit were on Ellen today, and they did a great job! I loved their interview they were so funny, and especially Emmit. They also danced last weeks routine, but did it very relaxed like. I mean of course they weren't competing on Ellen, but it was nice to see the two of them just relax and have fun. Good for both of them!

5. reb

reb Active Member

Emmit - stop showing last week's number - what about this week's!

Of course, he might be really good and I agree that dancing for fun is helping also, but I couldn't help but think of all the effort that goes into learning - a new dance style, new choreography, and then actually taking it up to performance level against others who are doing the same! Hopefully he's been practicing this since they started.

The show's promoters are doing an outstanding job of getting DWTS everywhere else on tv (if this were another field of endeavor, it would be called a conspiracy!)

6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

But if Emmit did this week's number, then he would give away anything that Cheryl might have added into his routine! That wouldn't be a good idea since he's got tough competitors.

But I agree with everything else you have said though and good points! ;)