Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS 3 - Week 4 - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by DancePoet, Oct 3, 2006.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

It's Tuesday again! And that means a new round of DWTS is on tonight. :cool:

2. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Yippee!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

3. rpungin

rpungin New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    As usual, for those who don't have access to TV but have broad-band internet access, I'll be broadcasting the show live at this URL:
    http://raphaelpungin.com/webcam
    Enter the chatroom for live discussion of the show.

4. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Thanks Raphael.

You are welcome to attend our live "chat", too!

5. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I always watch episodes via youtube when/if they're uploaded. Do we know what they're going to be dancing beforehand?

T_E

6. rpungin

rpungin New Member

Can you give us a URL to one of those episodes on YouTube?

Waltz and Pasodoble

7. Twilight_Elena

8. rpungin

rpungin New Member

Ok, those are not entire episodes. They are just 1.5-minute routines. On my websites I have videos of all performances, judges' comments, and post-performance interviews from all seasons: http://dwts.info

9. Twilight_Elena

Well the performance videos alone are not a bad thing! I can't watch the show and I'm mostly interested in seeing them perform. ;)
    Thanks for the site!

T_E

10. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

I really appreciate that you have all of this Ralph. I teach from 5:30-8:15pm on both Tuesday and Wednesday nights so, by the time I get home, I've often missed a significant if not major part of the show. While sometimes I only really care about the routines there are just as many times where I like to see the various commentaries as well, especially the training footage. So, again, thanks! :D

11. rpungin

rpungin New Member

Well I don't have the training footage, just the judges' comments and after-performance interview with Samantha. To put training footage out would be pretty much the whole show, which would be illegal. + it would take too much space.

Oh and BTW, Ralph is not the short for Raphael, Raph is! :)

12. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Sorry Raph/Raphael. And, training footage or not, your efforts and your site are still much appreciated! :D

13. LucyDiamond

Wouldn't leaving out the commercials constitute "not the whole show?" :raisebro: :shock: :raisebro:

Seriously, Raphael, I too really appreciate that you have all the videos of the dances. I found your site in season 1 and have been enjoying the videos ever since. Well done!!! :applause:

Paula

14. hamstersphere

hamstersphere New Member

I second that! Thanks Raphael!!! (My dancing friends in London thank you too!)

I'm moving back to the States in two weeks and now I'll know all the background for the final of DWTS ...

... now, if I could only find someone in the UK who was willing to do the same for Strictly Come Dancing as I'll only be able to see the first two weeks of that! Ah well, you can't have everything ... :)

15. rpungin

rpungin New Member

Thanks Jonathan. Hey I just checked out your site. Nice photo with Anna Trebunskaya and Karina Smirnoff! You hang in the right circles!

I wish I took a picture with Charlotte Jorgensen at the MAC last year... I was literally couple of meters away from her, but she seemed too busy judging the comp.

16. LucyDiamond

That would be very cool, indeed!!! I would love to see videos from Strictly Come Dancing.

Paula

17. Beto

Beto Active Member

I bet you the videos will pop up on YouTube, Google and other sites once the show starts on Saturday night. Hmm, I think I'll have to torrent the premiere as I'm curious to see Baby Spice ballroom dance. ;)

18. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Why won't it start already! :mad:

19. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

Because my friend who brings the wine hasn't rung my bell yet!

20. delamusica

delamusica Active Member