Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS 3 - Week 4 - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by DancePoet, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Beto

Beto Active Member

Agreed. Nothing special. At most it was cute but if you watched SYTYCD at all this season or last it just doesn't compare. Plus SYTYCD spoils us with good dancing in between the performances :D

2. waltzgirl

waltzgirl Active Member

Yeah, you really get spoiled. Last season, when the *****cat Dolls were on, there was a bit where they were singing and doing their "sexy" moves, and one of the female pros was dancing latin in front of them. She made them look like schoolgirls!

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! I love their music though lol! I could listen to them all day it's so much fun lol. I don't know. I was thrown a bit when Tom introduced that prince guy wrong lol. Then he made that stupid joke that no one laughed to lol. That prince guy was a hottie though! Except I don't watch The Bachelor, because I'm never home lol.

4. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

I was disappointed that Sara wasn't in the bottom two, but I'm really not sure voters intentionally didn't vote for Vivica and Monique. With Monique for me it seems she was forgotten by viewers since she had the first draw, and although Vivica seemed to do better then Sara, I wasn't thrilled with her last performance.

5. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Kind of blah, but I might be getting spoiled by the pro formation teams.

6. anp73ga31

anp73ga31 Active Member

Thanks for clearing that up! That makes much more sense! :)