Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Costume; what do you think

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by flightco, May 12, 2014.

1. flightco

flightco Well-Known Member

I have been wondering about something for several months now and decided to post here to see what you think.

At the Windy City Open, a friend of mine danced with what I thought was a very unique and striking costume. A couple weeks later, Bill Engvall was dancing in a costume that was very similar. Could this be a coincidence? It could but I think not and if not, quite a compliment to Ed, he came up with this on his own.

Attached Files:

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I think it was likely to have been a complete coincidence....I have seen that like 1000 times....at least

IndyLady likes this.
  3. flightco

I knew this was the right place to ask. Having only been to 3 comps and watching a few more on the net, I had a limited well to draw from.

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I would call that the "go to" look for most men, new and otherwise....sure, the colors vary depending upon what the woman is wearing but, yea...1000 times :)

5. snapdancer

snapdancer Well-Known Member

The colors of the vest and shirt are inverted.

6. nikkitta

nikkitta Well-Known Member

Did he wear the hat while dancing? :p

7. flightco

I was hoping to tell Ed that all my friends on DF said he is a creative genius and of course another designer followed his lead, but it is not to be.

I think I just wont say anything.

8. flightco

None of the pictures I have show him dancing in the hat but Bill Engvall did wear his while dancing.