Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DwtS Future Contestants Wishlists

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by Wolfgang, May 29, 2012.

1. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

LOL umm not without burt ward

pygmalion likes this.
  2. regis

regis Active Member

Pierce Brosnan would be good

I would like to see Amanda peterson
    or Gabriel Macht

3. Mr 4 styles

pygmalion!!!!!

pygmalion likes this.
  4. Titoxd

Titoxd Member

Never going to happen, but maybe Bill Clinton.

The Biebs might actually do it, considering he's done plenty of stuff for Disney before. (It sure would help the "who is that Pokémoncelebrity?" perception the show has had lately...)

5. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

The problem with that, imo, is the extent to which the judges take themselves out of the equation by handing out scores within a very narrow range each week. Given how much hinges on the audience vote, I think you could hand him the trophy at the start of the season regardless of how well he dances. Particularly since I don't see any reason he couldn't dance very respectably if he put forth the effort.

6. debmc

debmc Well-Known Member

How about some of the women from the Prince days...like Sheila E, Vanity or Appollonia. That would be fun... and they are in that category of "no longer famous, but we still know them". Some of the 80's era supermodels like Christie Brinkley or Beverly Johnson. Jennifer Beals from Flashdance... she really wasn't the one dancing in the movie. Kim Cattrall from Sex in the City. Ok... I think I have just declared my age by my choices... but point being, stars that are interesting, and may be looking for work/publicity.

7. Mr 4 styles

all three!!!!!!!!!!!!

roselyn sanchez
    patricia velasquez
    adriana lima

and some dudes whatev. LOL

pygmalion likes this.
  8. davedove

davedove Well-Known Member

If we're going with TV superheroes, how about Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman) or William Katt (Greatest American Hero)?

9. Mr 4 styles

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kristen Kreuk from smallville

10. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

...We do?

Adam West would I'm sure be at LEAST good for a laugh. He has a sense of humor about himself, he'd probably have the right attitude you need for DWTS....it's always better when they're willing to poke fun at themselves.

11. JudeMorrigan

JudeMorrigan Well-Known Member

I realize this'll get a "who?" from many of you, but I think Gerald McCoy would be a really good fit for the show. There would probably be an awful lot of, "oh, great, a Warren Sapp redux" if they cast him, even though their personalities are actually quite different.