Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS II - Week 6

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by Ralph, Feb 4, 2006.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... I thought she looked hot! :raisebro:

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

:kissme: you aren't working on a dissertation are you?

3. fascination

I would kill for arms that look that cut...but I AM working on it

4. DancePoet

Nope :nope: ... just flirting. ;) :lol:

5. DancePoet

I wasn't looking at her arms. ;)

6. fascination

well then:cool:

7. fascination

am afraid to ask you to elaborate;)

8. DancePoet

:kissme:

9. fascination

how much did he pay you to take a shift, btw?;)

10. DancePoet

I was flirting with you from the time you came to DF, and I don't need to be paid. ;) :D

11. fascination

yes, that was very ungracious of me...but you have to admit, you have been indisposed for quite some time dear....and well, I am a bit high maintainence...but am sorry for questioning your motives:kissme: will try to do better in the future...I am a bit out of practice these days:rolleyes:

12. DancePoet

I forgive you my dear. ;)

My level of flirting my have been reduced here, but flirting with my SO is keeping me very joyfully preoccupied recently. :D

And thus I'm far from being out of practice. :lol:

13. fascination

yea? well then share the love buddy:D

14. DancePoet

Well ... if your SO ain't cutting, then it maybe you could wake him up before V-Day? :friend:

15. fascination

rest assured dearie, he will be awakened:cool:

16. Beto

Beto Active Member

:headwall: Yes, I now see that. I corrected it here and on other forums I'm on. Thanks for catching that. :oops:

17. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

No big deal....I am actually never quite sure what day it is. I actually had to ask my 8-year old!

18. Big10

Big10 Member

People may have already started thinking about Week 7, but I'll finally chime in since I didn't get to see most of the Thursday/Friday shows live. I did check out Raphael Pungin's website this weekend, though.

First of all, I'll say that I think Lisa is annoying, irritating, and downright unpleasant to watch before and after her dances.....but her actual dance performances have gotten better and better each week -- and her Quickstep was EXCELLENT! I watched her feet the entire time and she was onbeat, never missed a step, and to finish it with a run up the stairs in her heels was just remarkable! She deserved a 10. Any qualms about the speed of the music/routine (mentioned earlier in this thread) are a choreograpy issue in my opinion, but she did what she was asked to do and did it extremely well.

Drew was also very good, and I would give him a 9.5, if half-points were allowed.

Stacy's solo work in the Jive was just phenomenal -- worthy of a 10 -- but her partner work was a bit weaker, so I would have given her a 9 overall.

Jerry was good, but he's up against some strong competition. I would say 7.5 for him. By the way, I don't think I've ever seen any person on the show in the last two seasons ever look as pissed as Anna did after they got their scores this week! She had to be flabbergasted (as I was), that Jerry still couldn't score higher than George with the judges.

George was the same old George -- all face and arms, but very little feet and legs. In other words, mostly acting and not much dancing. He deserved a 5.5 or a 6.