Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 10--Cast Changes, celeb rumors?

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by danceronice, Feb 22, 2010.

1. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

Figures Maks would get a cutie... he always does, then always develops an off-the-record fling

2. davedove

davedove Well-Known Member

Yay!!! I always liked her.:applause:

3. RickRS

RickRS Member

Poor girl can't catch a break! She suffered thru Master P in the early seasons and now she gets the oldest guy ever?

4. davedove

davedove Well-Known Member

What really gripes me is in most of the announcement coverage, pictures of Kate are shown as if she's so important, but Buzz Aldrin is lucky to get a mention.

Was on a reality show or went to the moon - which is more important in human events?:mad:

5. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

I am so happy that Anna T finally has a real contender! This is gonna be fun. I want to see her threaten to walk on Bruno's face.

6. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

I read that Paula Abdul was offered $1 million to be on the next installment of DWTS. But she or someone else decided that she would have an unfair advantage, given that she has been a professional choreographer...

7. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

No kidding lmao!

8. ChelD

ChelD Member

Poor Tony! What did he do to deserve getting stuck with Kate G.? bleh.

9. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

I wonder if the celebrities have any say in who they dance with on the show

10. Beto

Beto Active Member

11. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

My understanding is that they can try to negotiate it (along with everything else in the package), but that ABC will only bow to the wishes of "stars" they really want.

12. TinyDancer109

13. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

"Pretty"-girl backlash (quotes because I don't think she's pretty from the practice pics I saw.) Also Evan's got a big advantange of not only being literally just WEEKS from an Olympic gold medal but having gotten more publicity because of the sulky childish behavior of the silver medalist and how graciously Evan's been handling it. And I think there's a fair amount of overlap between skating and dance fans.

14. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Me too. She's got the looks and the performing experience to compete...

15. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

16. etp777

etp777 Active Member

No predictions as to who will actually do well, but Buzz is certainly only one I care about out of that list.

17. ColinMJarman

ColinMJarman New Member

One week and counting (or "T minus 7" as Buzz might say) to the DWTS season opener ...

18. TinyDancer109

etp!!! where have you been?>??? WB! :)

19. etp777

etp777 Active Member

heh, I'm around, just not up here much as I'm rarely home to watch any of the shows. Thanks though. :)

20. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

Yeah!?!? I've missed you here and on FaceBook...