Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 10--Cast Changes, celeb rumors?

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by danceronice, Feb 22, 2010.

1. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

Well, if Kate meant Johnny skipped it and they got Evan instead I'll take it (though I think they're exagerating that he dropped it just because of her--Evan's the marquee name right now between winning gold and being a gentleman while Plushenko was a total brat.) The original interview I saw had nothing about him passing on DWTS because of it, just an old interview about his cousins living near the Gosslein's old home in PA and what a nightmare it was, plus her pulling a complete diva act at a charity skating event he performed in. Let me put it this way, one of the Real Housewives of NYC came off looking much more gracious and mature than she did.

Kate off first! (Sorry, Tony, love ya but...)

I'm voting for Buzz and Evan until it comes down to it, then Evan FTW. (Yep. Totally biased. But for once they have celebrities where I actually care--the last time that happened was Ty.)

2. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

I have a feeling she'll get at least half way through... because people like her always stick around forever and bug you.

3. plastic

plastic New Member

Dance Rehearsals.

4. GJB

GJB Well-Known Member

What you talkin' 'bout Willis : )

5. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

I believe if you go to the abc website, some dance rehearsal clips are posted... they are posted on the some of the DWTS pros' FB pages.

enojy :)