Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 10 - Week 3

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by LucyDiamond, Apr 5, 2010.

1. latingal

latingal Well-Known Member

Also have been taught matador and cape, but also; shadow matador and gypsy/flamenco.

2. Keith & Rita

Keith & Rita Member

Amen to that!

3. ireniecat

ireniecat New Member

Yep, I was also taught bull, cape and gypsy/flamenco dancer.

4. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

You can learn something new everyday! Thanks, latingirl and ireniecat!

5. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

I threw most of my votes at Evan and Pamela, with the remainder spread among a few other stars.

6. contracheck

contracheck New Member

How did you like Ashley's dress last night? I thought that it was beautiful, but I am not an expert in dress.

7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Go, Pam!!!

Purr, Ditto here, for Pam!!!
    :p

8. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Just read on ABC message boards that Evan and Anna have the encore tonight. Yippee!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

9. KimoMakano

KimoMakano New Member

You can also watch the whole episodes on www.hulu.com

10. Beto

Beto Active Member

Good as I missed it last night.

Just checked Tom Bergeron's Twitter but didn't see anything about the bottom 2. Though there is a picture of him and Reba McEntire from rehearsals for tonight's show.

11. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

Tom Bergeron's most recent tweet:

"Another bottom 2 surprise tonight on DWTS."

hmmmmmm.... GULP!!! I guess that means we get to watch Kate embarrass herself another week!!

12. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

what the freak??? how did Kate escape the bottom two again?!?!?!?!?!?!

I mean Buzz is not a good dancer, but he seems to be enjoying himself more than Kate... he is a more likable person than Kate...

What the heck is wrong with America!!!!

13. ChaChaMama

ChaChaMama Well-Known Member

I am not currently watching, so should probably get out of here before I see a spoiler, but wanted to say

I LOVE LOUIS VAN AMSTEL ALL THE MORE AFTER LAST NIGHT!

Great choreographer, great teacher, and hit just the right note politically. Quiet insistence that it would be the right thing to do, to let all people marry--YES.
    Connecting their dance to Loving vs. Virginia = brilliant.

14. contracheck

contracheck New Member

His posture is also surprisingly erect.

15. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

true... he is in remarkably good shape for someone his age. I am sad to see him go, but you knew it was coming any time in the next few weeks.

seriously though, an orangutan in heels would look more coordinated out there than Kate Gosselin.

16. New in NY

New in NY New Member

I was also surprised and saddened to see Buzz go. I think he is a great inspiration to seniors and my kids loved him. I did think his performance this week was better than Kate's.

17. Kits

Kits New Member

seriously who is voting for Kate? :/

18. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

She must must have a lot of fans from Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Or, Tony has a lot of fans. Either way, a lot of folks must be voting for her since she's avoided the bottom two the first two eliminations.

19. Merrylegs

Merrylegs Well-Known Member

8 kids x # of allowable votes per person = enough votes to keep her coming back every week. :p

20. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

Ditto to all the comments about Kate... I knew Buzz wouldn't last but so long; yet he was a pleasure...respectful, serious, and just an all around nice guy... a true gentleman.