Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 10 - Week 5

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by LucyDiamond, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

I agree with this, and think it applies equally well to Niecy (except for the sex kitten personality, but she has her own larger-than-life personality issues). I will be sad to see either of them go, but I'm afraid it's likely to be one or the other of them tonight.

2. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

or jake?? I hope that Niecey doesn't go home before Kate... that would be a disappointment.

btw, did anyone notice that when Bruno made the comment about Tony getting more life out of a frock on a coat hanger, Tony actually had to bite his lip to keep from laughing?? haha I bet he wants her gone just as much as the rest of us... if not more. He has to spend all day with her... that would be MISERABLE

3. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Thank goodness! America has finally redeemed itself! (Now if we can just get rid of Jake too....)

4. danceronice

danceronice Well-Known Member

I have to add, yet again, that Tom Bergeron should have a display case full of Emmys at home. Really, the tv presenter Emmy should just be renamed the Tom Bergeron Perpetual Trophy. The man has impeccable timing and sense.

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

deo gratis.....

6. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

did it happen????????

7. TAK

TAK Member

Very happy about this...but I'll be upset if Pamela goes next. She should definitely out-stay Jake, Erin, and Niecey, IMO, if not also Chad.

8. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

If tonight hadn't been the night, I'd have had to start a Facebook page for "I bet I can find a million people who want to take pity on Tony Dovolani."

9. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To TAK...

TAK, I so wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm a Pam fan...

10. DanceJoy

DanceJoy Member

want to??? try already take pity on him haha!!!!

wow, am I glad she is gone!!! I would have felt so bad for Tony....

11. RickRS

RickRS Member

The nightmare for Tony and the audience is finally over! :cheers:

12. RickRS

RickRS Member

And speaking of nightmares, Chelsie really have one with her outfit last night. Stuff just kept on popping out during the dance. Poor girl!

Look like she was having a problem with a loose pushup pad? Even with HDTV a little hard to tell. Bet she'll be using mega-doses of double sided tape and contact cement next week.

13. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

YES!!!!... Now we watch a reasonable facsimile of a dance contest and not a reality TV show. :)

14. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

GMA has the kicked off couple on right now. She's glaring at Tony the way she used to glare at Jon when he'd dare speak.

15. TAK

TAK Member

I don't understand how she can be so unlikable. It seems like every chance she gets to win sympathy, she decides to look cold and resentful instead. I REALLY don't understand how she can be so unlikable and yet have so many fans!

16. Keith & Rita

Keith & Rita Member

We think her fans finally wised up to her "poor me" attitude!

17. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Possibly but, I think that the fans of the eliminated stars went for other stars and her fanbase wasn't enough this time - finally! :banana:

18. dancelvr

dancelvr Well-Known Member

Am grateful Kate is gone....finally! What an emotionally flat and unlikable personality. Now, poor Tony can enjoy life again.

Also, I like Neicey, but the jive is NOT about "jiggly parts". Sheesh!

Oh...and what happened to the "new" scoring system?

19. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

I was wondering about the scoring as well.. perhaps that was a one week deal to help rid them of Kate.... sooooo glad she is gone... I just don't get all her complaints of "living in the spotlight" when she's the one who chose to put herself there :-o

20. gingerbread

gingerbread Member

Who was the couple that did a very beautiful and high risk theater arts while Maxwell was singing? Bergeron said their names, but I couldn't catch them.