Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 10 - Week 5

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by LucyDiamond, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Go Pam!

2. I finally watched it and the results as well (without reading this thread beforehand). It's nice to see Kate is gone. The world is normal again. However, I just wanted to say that I thought Toni is amazing. Especially after they found out they were eliminated and Kate was in tears...Toni took over and still said amazing things about her. I def agree that it IS hard especially for a person who is not even a star but what I still don't get is...why did she sign up for this???

Also, I think I've picked my fav to win....have you guys?????

P.S. - no it's NOT Nicole.

3. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

Ray -- are u serious about Pam "working hard her whole life"?

also, although i wholeheartedly enjoy watching pam's dancing and i think she is adorable on the dancefloor, i really hate having to listen to her in the interviews because she can't answer a single question without a dirty innuendo. we get it! you are a sex icon! don't you have enough confidence in yourself to be more than just that?? it makes me sad to watch.

and idk what is going on with all the hating on jake. i enjoyed his number and i think he is improving. and chad, although not his best routine, is also fun. i prefer to keep either of them over pam (only because they are more fun, not more skillful - although i think there is potential for both of them).

4. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Reality "star." Not to mention, I hate hate hate dating "reality" shows more than any other reality shows.

5. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

TinyDancer109, good points! :bouncy:

6. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

you are too cute, Ray! :)

7. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

:bouncy:

8. TAK

TAK Member

Until last week I would have agreed with you. However, I thought last week she dropped the persona a bit and spoke more seriously about what the whole thing means to her. Which is great, because to me it's clear that she IS taking it seriously.

Also, I do not think that insecurity is what fuels her caricatured sex kitten act. My impression is that she finds it fun, which is why I so enjoy watching her on the show in spite of all my expectations. Of course, I could be totally wrong, and it is pointless to speculate.

9. TAK

TAK Member

Also, you guys may have seen this already, there was an article about DWTS in last week's New York Times. It's called "Cheek to Cheek (and Tongue-in-Cheek)." The author is also a Pam fan :D