Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 10 - Week 7

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by LucyDiamond, May 3, 2010.

1. Mengu

Mengu Well-Known Member

Evan and Anna's AT didn't do much for me. Tricks were well executed, but I was a bit surprised by the 10's.

I was very happy with Erin and Nicey's performances, I think they both did an admirable job.

Chad did the best he could. That's not saying a lot. I think he might be next to go, though it's always hard to say with football players.

Pam's posture and head position bothered me more so this week than previous weeks. She surpassed my expectations throughout the season, but I'm neither surprised nor sad she's leaving, it was the right time.

I was pretty mad at Derek for not teaching Nicole a more refined closed hold. I don't think that was Nicole's fault. But I was unable to enjoy the performance because of that nagging hold, constantly wishing Derek had done something about it. I probably expect too much. But achieving a good quality of dance for them just feels so close yet so far away.

I thought Team Gaga simply did a better job than Team Madonna and got the marks for it (even though Team Madonna had instructors I like a little more).

2. Shandy

Shandy Member

On balance, we agree.