Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS season 19

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by sbrnsmith, Aug 13, 2014.

1. sbrnsmith

sbrnsmith Well-Known Member

It's official- Antonio Sabato Jr is a contestant on this season.... I have to admit I am intrigued- he's pretty. Can he dance?
    Wondering which pro will partner with him?

2. Hedwaite

Hedwaite Well-Known Member

My first question was "People are still watching this?"

3. davedove

davedove Well-Known Member

Probably Cheryl, as she tends to get the Latin "hunks".

4. Mr 4 styles

Mr 4 styles Well-Known Member

They re adding a 13th pro. I'll go with sharna and she might get Antonio

5. davedove

True, if Sharna is the 13th, she is a possibility.

Personally, I hope Sharna is the 13th. Having met her personally, I can tell you, she is gorgeous.;)

sbrnsmith likes this.
  6. sbrnsmith

Yes, she is gorgeous!

kckc likes this.
  7. phazesix

phazesix New Member

That would be amazing!! He's so yummy...been one of my top guys since the late 80's. I hope he still looks good...and can dance! I LOVE Sharna, they would look great together.

8. cornutt

cornutt Well-Known Member

They usually stick Cheryl with the football players. :eek:

9. davedove

Well, they announced it. Sharna is the 13th pro.:dancingbanana:

IndyLady likes this.
  10. Mr 4 styles

As I predicted. The twitter rage when sharna was left off initially was insane. No surprise she was added back. Lolo Jones rumored as a celeb

11. Wannabee

Wannabee Well-Known Member

More rumors of celebs:

Antonio Sabato Jr-confirmed?
    Lolo Jones
    Phyllis Smith
    Janel Parrish
    Lori Loughlin or Andrea Barber
    Andi Dorfman and/or Josh Murray
    Jessie James Decker
    Kacy Catanzaro
    Kandi Burruss
    Tim Howard
    Randy Couture
    Sadie Robertson

I'll admit I don't know who several of these people are. That is pretty par for the course for DWTS contestants, so there may be some truth to the above rumored celebs.

12. phazesix

phazesix New Member

I had to look most of them up & I usually know the majority of the people on the list. Seems like kind of a wacky bunch. When I googled Randy Couture I was expecting something TOTALLY different!!

13. kckc

kckc Active Member

Wow. I literally have heard of only 4 people on that list. The others are so unknown to me they might as well not exist.

IndyLady likes this.
  14. Mr 4 styles

Kacy cantazaro would rock. Soooooooo love her

15. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Ditto! I haven't tuned into the show for a few seasons now, but for her I would.

16. debmc

debmc Well-Known Member

Ok..this is a pretty obscure list...even for DWTS! I had to look virtually everyone up. I like Andi and Josh... But just because I watched the show...if I didn't watch it I would have no idea who they were. A few athletes that I had never heard of...Antonio and Lori are really the only ones that are fairly recognizable. It seems like they used to get more well known names.

IndyLady likes this.
  17. sbrnsmith

I hope they don't pick both the bachelorette and her fiancé and have them competing against each other.
    I haven't had time to google these rumored contestants.... Any football players?

18. MaggieMoves

MaggieMoves Well-Known Member

I'll admit, I don't even really know who ANY of these people are. I do recognize the names, but I'm not sure I could put faces to any of them.

I'll DVR an episode or two if I see it's worth following.

19. IndyLady

IndyLady Well-Known Member

OMG, the only ones I know are Lori Loughlin/Andrea Barber (as a former faithful viewer of "Full House") and Randy Couture, and the latter only because I've gotten hooked on "Gym Rescue" (after getting hooked on "Bar Rescue").

20. Wannabee

Wannabee Well-Known Member

I only know Lolo Jones because I am a huge fan of the Olympics, and track and field (followed her a bit when she was running track for LSU). And I have to admire anyone that has competed in both the summer and winter olympics lol

I also know Lori Loughlin and Andrea Barber. I'm of the generation of little girls that grew up watching Full House

And I know Sadie Robertson from Duck Dynasty.

The rest I had to google, though my coworkers watch more pop culture/tv than we do so they were familiar with most of them.