Ballroom Dance > Dancing on TV > DWTS Season 9 Finale

Discussion in 'Dancing on TV' started by TinyDancer109, Nov 23, 2009.

1. TinyDancer109

TinyDancer109 Well-Known Member

Hey all!!

So the season finale is tonight and I can't find who is dancing which dances - anyone know?

Also, any thoughts on how everyone will do? :)

2. jacklyn

jacklyn New Member

I think they are all dancing a freestyle, but that's all I know of.

3. davedove

davedove Well-Known Member

It seems to me that in seasons past, they danced the freestyle and two other dances.

Of course, that doesn't mean it will be the same this season.

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

My guess would be one "latin," one "ballroom," and a freestyle, each of their choice.

5. TinyDancer109

Agreed, but is it assigned? or do they choose?

6. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

ABC Press Release

7. TAK

TAK Member

Haha, the Muppets weren't famous until Aaron and Karina's quickstep?

8. Do we have to put up with Adam Corolla every season now?

9. Beto

Beto Active Member

10. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Is there any truth to the rumor that Louis Van Amstel will perform with his former partner Julie Fryer on the final show?

11. TinyDancer109

oh wow! sounds like this finale is gonna be fab! :)

12. Another Elizabeth

Another Elizabeth Active Member

I find it hard to believe that no one would have mentioned it. I follow Louis on Twitter, and he hasn't even hinted about anything "special" for him on Tuesday that I can remember. He did say that he's flying in his mom and grandma to watch the finale. :)

13. New in NY

New in NY New Member

I won't be home to watch tonight and I was unable to install ABC's plug in last time I tried. (I received no error message, but was unable to view the episodes.) Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution? Know of another site on which I can view tonight's dances? Thanks.

14. TAK

TAK Member

I think it tends to be up on Hulu too.

15. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

I don't think she's going to win, but I just *love* Kelly. I don't think Louis will ever be the same after this!

16. Me

Me New Member

I... really... want to vote for Kelly, but figure Donny has a better chance of winning.

I cannot, however, get through on Donny's line! Busy all the time.

The results are going to be interesting. :)

17. Me

Me New Member

And now my "timezone is closed."

Not - one -single - vote - through.

Nice.

18. New in NY

New in NY New Member

Thanks. Just got home and will try that now. How was the show?

19. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

It was interesting. All this hype about the whole thing resting on the freestyle, then Dimitry wants to play it safe, and Mya wants to go wild and be creative. It was so safe it was boring, like so bad it seemed almost set up to make Mya look bad.
    What do you think?

Also, Donny's routine was perfect. Excellent choreography, a feel good routine.

So now I feel that if Mya were to lose to Donny I could stand it because of this one dance.
    But it shouldn't be about one dance.

20. Just caught the finally online. I was so disappointed, especially with Kelley. I actually thought Louis did a great job choreographing that freestyle but she just messed up the lifts and forgot a bunch of it. BUT, I'm not gonna pretend like I know what it feels like to dance in front of millions live. Loved Donny's freestyle. I think he will win because he has SUCH a huge fanbase. And I normally adore Kym but I dunno what happened to her in their Cha Cha. She's supposed to be the pro. It almost looked like her shoes did not fit right or the heels were too high.